eckibecks

Neu, Freude, Hallo

eckibecks

Hallo liebe Forumskollegen,

auch mich hat die Leidenschaft für "schöne" Uhren besonders des Fabrikats Rolex endlich hier zusammengeführt.  Ich bin bereits auf RWG, RG und Zeitgeist usw.registriert aber habe ausschließlich mit deutschen Mitgliedern geschrieben. 

Ich hoffe hier treffe ich auf einen tollen Austausch und neue Möglichkeiten auf Uhren auch wenn ich noch suchen muss wo :-) …

habt einen schönen Abend Gruß Eric 

fatarms

I agree, I love the color yellow and hamburgers are definitely better with pickles on them.

GingerApple
1 hour ago, fatarms said:

I agree, I love the color yellow and hamburgers are definitely better with pickles on them.

You idiot. You're confusing the present perfect for the preterite tense. What he actually said was Canadians are yellow and currywurst shits on poutine.

fatarms
18 minutes ago, GingerJesus said:

Canadians are yellow and currywurst shits on poutine.

I think that's the next line of their anthem, right after the "Oh Canada" opener.

Mystery Shopper

Hello dear forum colleagues,
My passion for “beautiful” watches, especially those made by Rolex, has finally brought me together here. I am already registered on RWG, RG and Zeitgeist etc. but have only written to German members.
I hope I'll find a great exchange and new opportunities for watches here, even if I still have to look where :-) ... Have a nice evening, greetings Eric

Hello & Welcome Eric.