BFRedrocks

Noob Question - Bracelet Sizing

BFRedrocks

Hey Guys, apologize for the noob question, but the "process" may be different for RWs than Gens.

I should be receiving my first RW soon, but I was wondering about the bracelet sizing, assuming it'll be too big for me when I receive it.  Normally I would take my watch to an AD and have them resize the bracelet, but what do you do with a RW?  I guess I'm a bit concerned bringing a RW to an AD for bracelet sizing and getting a lot of questions from them about the watch itself.  Any tips for this noob would be appreciated.

GingerApple

Just resize it yourself.

Devil

6 minutes ago, BFRedrocks said:

Hey Guys, apologize for the noob question, but the "process" may be different for RWs than Gens.

I should be receiving my first RW soon, but I was wondering about the bracelet sizing, assuming it'll be too big for me when I receive it.  Normally I would take my watch to an AD and have them resize the bracelet, but what do you do with a RW?  I guess I'm a bit concerned bringing a RW to an AD for bracelet sizing and getting a lot of questions from them about the watch itself.  Any tips for this noob would be appreciated.

The bracelet will be big for you unless you have a massive wrist, I would suggest investing in a small set of screwdrivers and doing it yourself. I remember taking my watch's to a local shop to get them seized and paying around £6 each time... It takes literally a minute to size your watch yourself, and if you get invested in the hobby it's a skill you'll want to be able to do yourself :) 

BFRedrocks

FWIW, I did buy a decent screwdriver and watch band holder to resize my new RW's bracelet, and all went well.  Thanks for the tips!

Hsc4Wc.jpeg

Edited by BFRedrocks
Better photo
  • Like 1

FudgyDocker

Like putting a bedside clock on a stick, but nice watch nonetheless! :lol:

BFRedrocks
3 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

Like putting a bedside clock on a stick, but nice watch nonetheless! :lol:

Haha!  Not as bad as that picture shows, but funny nonetheless. :christmas3::lol:

• Like 1

FudgyDocker

You need different links from Clickpix to embed your pictures

You'll need the BBCode Full (Linked) - it does this:-

Hsc4Wc.jpeg

• Like 1