AlanDavison

Lange 1..blue or black face

AlanDavison

I’m looking for a good replica of the Lange 1..with a blue or black case. Seeing some watches but don’t t really know if these are reputable sellers. I checked with the TD on this page and no one had it.

anyone know of reputable source? Thx

fatarms

Check the trusted dealers section.  No good reps of the Lange 1 exist, if you're seeing good pictures of a rep, chances are it's a scammer dealer using pics of the gen. 

• Like 1

Devil
1 hour ago, AlanDavison said:

I’m looking for a good replica of the Lange 1..with a blue or black case. Seeing some watches but don’t t really know if these are reputable sellers. I checked with the TD on this page and no one had it.

anyone know of reputable source? Thx

If no dealers can get it, maybe try DHGate and see if you see something, although don't pay top dollar as it will be a meh watch... Like said above people often use gen pics and do the bait and switch, so be careful.

AlanDavison

Thx all. The TD’s were very helpful..just not a watch that there’s much demand for a rep..and anyone that says they have is full of bs.

DH Gate has a model but it doesn’t look that good

seems what I’m looking for doesn’t exist.

thx again for feedback

fatarms
5 minutes ago, AlanDavison said:

Thx all. The TD’s were very helpful..just not a watch that there’s much demand for a rep..and anyone that says they have is full of bs.

DH Gate has a model but it doesn’t look that good

seems what I’m looking for doesn’t exist.

thx again for feedback

No problem.  And you're learning :)  That's a good thing.  There are plenty of sharks out there in this rep world offering watches that are either not available or look nothing like the genuine watches they use in their ads.  Stick to the trusted dealers here and they won't steer you wrong or offer you something that doesn't exist.  Some will even tell you which versions are better than others.  My go to dealer is Marvellous Replica, has been for years - very honest and great QC.  My other dealer I use is Mary Watch, also very honest and some of the best QC of watches in the business.

AlanDavison

Just received a blue Glashutte PanoLunar from JTime, 1 of the TD or trusted dealer from this list.

its only an hour but runnning on time. Looks great..I own a genuine GO and the detail work, both front and back is so well done on the rep.

The date is small and not great but I was told that because the GO has a big date, that aspect of the rep would be “weak.”  It’s just not something that these guys are doing well yet.

10 out of 10 for JTime..thx for the introduction 

I bought a Rolex Rep for my girlfriend from another dealer…looks great and worked for a few day…then stopped. The dealer has offered to send me a new movement that I can swap in..or try, otherwise find a watch repair guy. Pleasantly surprised at dealers response. I expected him to ghost me.

I did have 1 dealer ghost me after I paid for a watch. Fortunately, I can dispute it through my credit card.

id definitely buy again from JTime, very responsive and professional. In fact, all the TDs were responsive and helpful. Most just couldn’t get the Lange or GO..and went so far as to explain why the particular watches are so hard to rep. I told 1 of the TDs that I was seeing a Lange rep from another dealer. He suggested it might be a stock photo and that Inshould request a photo with my name or ph # next to it..TD was right..

thx again to this group. Without the guidance to the TDs, this would have been a frustrating experience. 

• Like 2

Horace Derwent
12 hours ago, AlanDavison said:

Just received a blue Glashutte PanoLunar from JTime, 1 of the TD or trusted dealer from this list.

What a good post for a New Member !

Congratulations for the PanoLunar, what a great watch ! A photo would be gladly appreciated ! :christmas1:

And, which Gen GO do you own ?  

Happy to see that a niche brand like GO is so well replicated, also the SeaQ Spezlialist Diver has a great Rep, and the Senator too ! 

Mr_B

:ttiwwop: 

• Like 1