andypandy1961

Favourite YouTube Channels

andypandy1961

Hi

what are all your favourite YouTube watch Channels. See above for mine which is “The Timeless Watch Channels”. Oisin O Malley as some great content on watches, cigars, whisky , and wine in great locations, mainly around Venice where he’s based. Let me know all your suggestions of other good YouTube channels 

Devil
2 hours ago, andypandy1961 said:

Hi

what are all your favourite YouTube watch Channels. See above for mine which is “The Timeless Watch Channels”. Oisin O Malley as some great content on watches, cigars, whisky , and wine in great locations, mainly around Venice where he’s based. Let me know all your suggestions of other good YouTube channels 

I like Oisin, he gets himself in some amount of drama and is a bit stuck up though if you ever watch his lives on a Friday...

Paul Thrope

Tim Write

Archie Luxury 

Adrian Barker

Just One More Watch

Britt Pearce 

some of the few I watch...

andypandy1961

Adrian Barker put some really good quality videos, 

Horace Derwent

Jenni Elle is one of the YouTube channels i watch, every now and then she alao review German timepieces (Lange and such).

It is also True that i dont agree with some of her opinions...like this Girard Perregaux video in which the glorious GP bramd is treated nearly like it is a microbrand...

Or those heavily biased Tag Heuer and Hublot videos...

LibbieAbbott

Oisin is one of my favorites.

Edited by LibbieAbbott