TommyTipperary

2 Months Waiting for QC

TommyTipperary

Afternoon fellas.

Looking for a bit of advice chaps. I've been waiting for QC pics for a watch from an AD for over 2 months now. I contacted the AD after 1 month to discuss and he said that he was struggling to get hold of it from the factory. Still after another month no progres... not sure what to do next. I guess I'll carry on waiting but it is weird as I normally only wait a week for QC.

BadPickle

Depends what it is… If there’s no stock then there’s no qc,

FudgyDocker

Don't know who you used, or what watch you're trying to get. I haven't bought many new, but I usually ask my TD if it's available in the market before I part with cash.

• Like 2

TommyTipperary
11 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Don't know who you used, or what watch you're trying to get. I haven't bought many new, but I usually ask my TD if it's available in the market before I part with cash.

Yeah that is a cock-up on my part for not checking, I will definitely do this in the future. It is a womens rolex but a fairly popular model I would have thought it would be ok. I went with a very popular AD.. not sure if I am allowed to disclose?

TommyTipperary
18 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Depends what it is… If there’s no stock then there’s no qc,

What would an AD be like with a swap?

FudgyDocker
24 minutes ago, TommyTipperary said:

I went with a very popular AD

Popular TD doesn't necessarily mean best, but each to their own on that. Most of us aren't lured in by flashy websites with potentially out-of-date products on it, and only use them to see pictures of what we want. Then email a TD without said website to see if the watch is available in the market. But it's a learning process, just like not paying by credit card etc. You may have to ask for a refund or swap to a different watch.

TommyTipperary
27 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Popular TD doesn't necessarily mean best, but each to their own on that. Most of us aren't lured in by flashy websites with potentially out-of-date products on it, and only use them to see pictures of what we want. Then email a TD without said website to see if the watch is available in the market. But it's a learning process, just like not paying by credit card etc. You may have to ask for a refund or swap to a different watch.

Ok fair enough. cheers.

GingerApple
1 hour ago, TommyTipperary said:

Probably fine.

• Like 1

Clinical Trial
3 hours ago, TommyTipperary said:

I went with a very popular AD.. not sure if I am allowed to disclose?

Each TD has a feedback section for honest feedback.

fatarms

What's the factory?  I tried to get a BP 116600 and they were not delivering watches for at least 7-8 weeks, maybe more. I went with something else after a month, it happens. 

TommyTipperary
5 hours ago, fatarms said:

What's the factory?  I tried to get a BP 116600 and they were not delivering watches for at least 7-8 weeks, maybe more. I went with something else after a month, it happens. 

BP factory..

Edited by TommyTipperary

torobravo

Are you sure you  bought it from a  TD? Many times  websites are copied all of us has copies, ... sometimes we got complaints as well there are people pretending to be us, there is no shame in naming the source, we could help. I am not aware of any delays from BP at the moment

TommyTipperary

Was from Trusty Times.. and it was the legit website. He is being fair and offering the option to swap model. 

Paparolf

I would ask him what alternatives he can get. I bought a ladies Rolex from Mary, who told me it was available, month later emailed to say was not available, offered 2 alternatives, picked one, QC pics 2 days later, watch arrived within a week, it was also $100 cheaper which she offered to put towards next purchase. Straight as a die is Mary.

Fray Jason

Amazing, I once got a Rolex from the boutique in less time than that.

I would ask for a refund. 

BadPickle
19 hours ago, TommyTipperary said:

Totally fine, they would offer it to you at some point. 

9 hours ago, torobravo said:

Are you sure you  bought it from a  TD? Many times  websites are copied all of us has copies, ... sometimes we got complaints as well there are people pretending to be us, there is no shame in naming the source, we could help. I am not aware of any delays from BP at the moment

Are you legit one? :lol: 

• Like 1

TommyTipperary
9 hours ago, torobravo said:

Apparently there was a raid on BP so they had to find a new premises 

• Like 1

torobravo
On 08/11/2023 at 17:30, pickledbeetroot said:

Totally fine, they would offer it to you at some point. 

Are you legit one? :lol: 

The one and only

deju
5 minutes ago, torobravo said:

The one and only

1:1 too 

• Like 1

BadPickle
4 hours ago, torobravo said:

The one and only

AAAA+++

Abe Fromen

Andrew and his team (is there a team??) are typically very quick in their communications if something isn't available. Last year I ordered one right before the raids and VSF shut down to avoid being raided themselves. Andrew told me this and that he'd keep me apprised of when they'll open. Of course I checked in with him each week cuz I don't expect he's going to email me... and always got an update and after 3-4 weeks I got my QC pix. Comms has always been good with Trusty and if you're tired of waiting, I'm sure he'd have no issue swapping the order to something else. 

• Like 1

Rokerite

HXurgS.jpeg

• Like 1

TommyTipperary

As if by magic I have my QC pics.. cheers guys

• Like 1