Sign in to follow this  
nancynancy

Hello from Alabama

nancynancy

Hi. I stumbled on your great message board while researching the websites that sell replicas of the Cartier Small Tank Solo Women's Steel replica watch. I own a real Cartier Santos with the steel panther band but have always admired the classic tank style. Anyway, I'm sure I'll learn a great deal from all the experts on this board.

My hobbies are sewing (I sew all my clothes, including tailored jackets and handbags) and jewelry making.

houndoggie
Hi. I stumbled on your great message board while researching the websites that sell replicas of the Cartier Small Tank Solo Women's Steel replica watch. I own a real Cartier Santos with the steel panther band but have always admired the classic tank style. Anyway, I'm sure I'll learn a great deal from all the experts on this board.

My hobbies are sewing (I sew all my clothes, including tailored jackets and handbags) and jewelry making.

Welcome to the forum!

Balad1

Hello Nancy and welcome,

I am not too familiar with the rep in question but here are a few I've bought my wife she loves:

Purchased from Robert: http://www.auctionpwc.com/auction_details....ction_id=101316

56.jpg

Also an Omega from Mary:

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

Another beauty from Reg at Narikaa.

765599b.jpg

If you have any question let me know.

NCRich

Hi Nancy! Welcome.

jdthompson131216

Hi and welcome to your newest addiction

nancynancy

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. Here's a photo of the Cartier Tank Solo I'm looking for. http://www.authenticwatches.com/cartier-ta...o-w1018255.html As you can see, it's a small, classic rectangular watch, very different from the large, round diamond studded watches Balad1 posted above (lovely though they are).

I've looked through all the RWG trusted dealer websites but didn't see my watch. (I did however find my watch on a few general replica websites, but I'd rather deal with someone I can trust).

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. Send that link or pic to one of our trusted dealers and they can source it for you :Yawn:

King

Welcome, Nancy!

I just ordered a small Tank for my wife a few months ago from Mary, one of our trusted dealers (Watch International). At that time, she could only get one with a silver dial (wife wanted white). It's a very nice rep, however -- my wife loves it and wears it daily.

I probably still have the QC pics if you want to see them.

Balad1
Thank you for all the warm welcomes. Here's a photo of the Cartier Tank Solo I'm looking for. http://www.authenticwatches.com/cartier-ta...o-w1018255.html As you can see, it's a small, classic rectangular watch, very different from the large, round diamond studded watches Balad1 posted above (lovely though they are).

I've looked through all the RWG trusted dealer websites but didn't see my watch. (I did however find my watch on a few general replica websites, but I'd rather deal with someone I can trust).

movadobaby_2167_193278320.jpg

Of course only buy from RWG trusted dealers and never from that site.

nancynancy
Welcome, Nancy!

I just ordered a small Tank for my wife a few months ago from Mary, one of our trusted dealers (Watch International). At that time, she could only get one with a silver dial (wife wanted white). It's a very nice rep, however -- my wife loves it and wears it daily.

nancynancy
Welcome, Nancy!

I would love to see the QC pictures if you still have them.

nancynancy

movadobaby_2167_193278320.jpg

Of course only buy from RWG trusted dealers and never from that site.

Thank you for posting the photo of the Cartier Small Womans Tank Solo watch for me.

nancynancy

I just sent Mary an email. Thank you all so much for your help.

King
Welcome, Nancy!

Here you go. The watch looks much better in person, BTW -- pics don't do it justice.

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

This is the Tank Francaise, which is a bit different from the watch you want. Regardless, I'd reach out to Mary to see if she can help you out. She's a pleasure to work with.

Del

Hello and welcome! :ttiwwop:

nancynancy
Welcome, Nancy!

Here you go. The watch looks much better in person, BTW -- pics don't do it justice.

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

This is the Tank Francaise, which is a bit different from the watch you want. Regardless, I'd reach out to Mary to see if she can help you out. She's a pleasure to work with.

Thanks so much for posting the photo. The Tank Francaise is lovely.

Edited by nancynancy

Aren

Hi Nancy and Welcome,

You found the best watch forum. RWG is a great place.

I really like the Cartier Tank. It is very pretty.

I hope you post the photos when you get yours.

And please post it in the weekly wrist check too.

I would like to hear your review when you get it.

It's stunning. :popcorn:

All the best and warmest welcome,

Arenaria

nancynancy
Hi Nancy and Welcome,

You found the best watch forum. RWG is a great place.

I really like the Cartier Tank. It is very pretty.

I hope you post the photos when you get yours.

And please post it in the weekly wrist check too.

I would like to hear your review when you get it.

It's stunning. :)

All the best and warmest welcome,

Arenaria

Arenaria, thank you for the welcome, and I'm glad to hear you like the Cartier Tank Solo. I contacted Mary yesterday, but she unfortunately does not have the Cartier Tank watch. So I'll have to contact one of the other RWG trusted dealers. Do you or anyone else know which one of the RWG trusted dealers would be the best place to start for this particular watch? I am eager to have one and will definitely post photos after I receive it.

AustinTech

Welcome to the nuthouse - I'm right next door in Gawga.

Aren

Nancy, I wish I knew where to suggest checking.

I thought Mary would be a good source.

I would ask Robert. Even if he didn't have one, he would probably know who does.

Robert is great to deal with if you know exactly what you want and don't have alot of questions, or need alot of hand holding in the purchase, order and delivery department.

I have looked at the Tanks on some of the TD sites, but I haven't dealt with the TD at the sites.

They are trusted for a reason. They have proven themselves to be reliable.

I look at the pictures on the sites, I just haven't ordered from them.

I suggest you look at the TD sites. I have seen the Tank on a couple of them.

There are reps and there are reps.

Some are cheapies.

See if you can find the one you want on the TD sites...

Then inquire here in your thread about the quality.

The gents here are amazing. They are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Their collective knowledge and information is mind boggling.

The members here are very generous with their time and assistance.

If you deal with a trusted dealer you also have the support of Adm/mods should something go wrong.

All the Best, and enjoy your time here at the forum.

I will post, if I get a chance to look around for you.

Arenaria

:)

nancynancy
Nancy, I wish I knew where to suggest checking.

I thought Mary would be a good source.

I would ask Robert. Even if he didn't have one, he would probably know who does.

Robert is great to deal with if you know exactly what you want and don't have alot of questions, or need alot of hand holding in the purchase, order and delivery department.

I have looked at the Tanks on some of the TD sites, but I haven't dealt with the TD at the sites.

They are trusted for a reason. They have proven themselves to be reliable.

I look at the pictures on the sites, I just haven't ordered from them.

I suggest you look at the TD sites. I have seen the Tank on a couple of them.

There are reps and there are reps.

Some are cheapies.

See if you can find the one you want on the TD sites...

Then inquire here in your thread about the quality.

The gents here are amazing. They are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Their collective knowledge and information is mind boggling.

The members here are very generous with their time and assistance.

If you deal with a trusted dealer you also have the support of Adm/mods should something go wrong.

All the Best, and enjoy your time here at the forum.

I will post, if I get a chance to look around for you.

Arenaria

:P

Hi Arenaria,

Your suggestion that I contact Robert is a good one, and I will try to reach him tomorrow. I completely agree with you that it's best to limit myself to the trusted dealers on this message board.

Thank you again for all your help.

Nancy

robznet

Hi Nancy, bit late but welcome to RWG - stick around and enjoy! :P

flottiglia

Welcome Nancy :P

Fiddo

Hello! :P

Welcome!

Nisv

Hi Nancy, welcome :facepalm: