RumRunnin

Clean Yacht Master 42mm Falcon Dial

Devil

OP is now gone... never to return... :rofl:

BadApple
9 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

It looks like he posted the QC pics. The QC pics show a YM with a falcon dial. He must have approved the QC pics for the watch to be sent. The watch then arrived and now he is unhappy because he doesn't like the dial and made a first post stating this.

Now, @BadApple called the guy a Noob (are you still keeping up @GingerJesus) & this is where it gets interesting because the Ginger is confused by this.....

BadApple may have called the guy a noob (no point remembering his name because he hasn't dropped in since) as:

• he posted QC pics (a no no)
  • the pics showed the dial clearly but he didn't say 'I don't want that one'
  • he then approved QC pics of something he didn't want
  • he gets the watch and then decided he doesn't like it
  • he makes a negative first post rather than speaking with the dealer
  • the negative first post could read as an ad for a back door sale
  • BadApple might have had a bad day and rather than explain all this to the first poster, just decided to call him a noob.

Are you still keeping up Ginge?

Once @GingerJesus was confused, I think @BadApple decided to repeat dot point seven with @GingerJesus because its fun.

Did that help Ginge?

Much of this is my fault. I forgot I am not Ginger and that only Ginger people think they own this forum and have sole rights to take the piss or be critical / make derogatory remarks. 

For this I apologise for getting ideas above my station. 

I hope his myopia and premature dementia gets better and he makes a full recovery.

For my part I have made a £10 donation to Gingers Of Diversity  which ironically is an acronym of what he thinks he is.

(link to donation page is www.onlywankerskeepchangingtheirusername.com)

Cheers chaps

BA 

Edited by BadApple
  • Like 2

FudgyDocker

Well, seeing as the OP doesn't seem to want to engage in his own thread and indicate what he isn't 'thrilled' about, I'd call it "thread overboard", and he is completely deserving of any abuse that comes his way.

Love these one-hit wonders that dive on and join here after a perceived less-than-satisfactory transaction, never to be seen again. Fuck 'em, I say.

• Like 1

FudgyDocker

And instead, he's got us sniping at each other. Where is the value in that? I know that some of us can be twats sometimes, but come on. 

Redfire1066

Once upon a time at the seaside far, far away I was eating my chips ….. when  a seagull flew over,  shit on my car then flew away … … . :elmerfudd:

BadApple
1 hour ago, Redfire1066 said:

Once upon a time at the seaside far, far away I was eating my chips ….. when  a seagull flew over,  shit on my car then flew away … … . :elmerfudd:

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT YOU FUCKING NOOB 

• Like 1

GingerApple
2 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

And instead, he's got us sniping at each other.

Not so. I asked BA a perfectly polite and anodyne question and in response just got a tirade of abuse that continues.

7 hours ago, Devil said:

OP is now gone... never to return... :rofl:

If that's true, it's a shame. TB99 has stated many a time that we should be nicer to noobs or this site will die a slow death. Did this guy's initial comment really deserve such immediate abuse? Personally, I don't thinks so. Perhaps I'm missing something, but BA didn't explain himself so I guess I'll never know.

FudgyDocker
7 minutes ago, GingerJesus said:

TB99 has stated many a time that we should be nicer to noobs or this site will die a slow death.

You can usually tell the calibre of a noob by their first post. Most of us can work out which ones are likely to stick around. I wonder how many of our 114,000 members have just one single post against their profile, and haven't visited since? Maybe a simple SQL query will tell us.  

BadApple
4 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

You can usually tell the calibre of a noob by their first post. Most of us can work out which ones are likely to stick around. I wonder how many of our 114,000 members have just one single post against their profile, and haven't visited since? Maybe a simple SQL query will tell us.  

My first ever post on here back when I joined in May 1986 was...... 

"My AAA Rolex Speedmaster Big Pilot Ranger watch from AAANoobytime.biz has arrived but is covered in ginger pubes and dried semen" 

I've been backdoor selling ever since so maybe I have been a bit premature (sorry Ginger twat) in my response here. 

FudgyDocker
17 minutes ago, BadApple said:

"My AAA Rolex Speedmaster Big Pilot Ranger watch from AAANoobytime.biz has arrived but is covered in ginger pubes and dried semen" 

That would be considered extremely rare. Have you tried selling it in "Collectors Corner" on RWI?

BadApple
1 minute ago, FudgyDocker said:

That would be considered extremely rare. Have you tried selling it in "Collectors Corner" on RWI?

Indeed as it's a pre-raid franken gen (fully serviced) and has spare links and 22 leather straps as part of the package. 

GingerApple
3 hours ago, BadApple said:

...only Ginger people think they own this forum and have sole rights to take the piss or be critical / make derogatory remarks. 

Nope, just didn't understand why you were abusing this chap, hence my perfectly polite question.

3 hours ago, BadApple said:

www.onlywankerskeepchangingtheirusername.com

Fyi, I've never changed my username.

Mystery Shopper
37 minutes ago, BadApple said:

If you added HP sauce to this mix, you could call the watch 'vintage aged' & sell for a premium on the Geek.

BM284

I for one was waiting to see what the OP had found disappointing… looks ok to me but then again I am not a yacht master expert! 

BadApple
2 hours ago, BM284 said:

I for one was waiting to see what the OP had found disappointing… looks ok to me but then again I am not a yacht master expert! 

OP's dial from his QC above - standard black as he says he ordered and wanted

Hk9TBR.md.jpeg

Falcon Eye Textured dial version that the OP seems to think he's been sent / Ginger twat can't grasp

Hk9khK.md.png

Edited by BadApple

Philiusmaximus

As a non-rolex guy this has been a very informative thread. I didn't know anything about a falcon eye or what it is. And still don't. And probably won't try to find out. But still, I now know that something about some yachtmasters has something to do with a falcon's eye.

BM284
14 minutes ago, Philiusmaximus said:

As a non-rolex guy this has been a very informative thread. I didn't know anything about a falcon eye or what it is. And still don't. And probably won't try to find out. But still, I now know that something about some yachtmasters has something to do with a falcon's eye.

:rofl:

fatarms
33 minutes ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Yeah I had to google it as well.  Not a fan.

BadApple

Trying to understand what the Ginger Narcissist is getting at I have taken time off  to study the OP in more detail.

It would appear to me that the very basic communication skills of the OP is at a similar level to the Ginger one (who is trying to groom him)  and that the OP actually requested /ordered a Falcon's Eye  BUT ended up with a plain dial.

"Arrived today. Not thrilled with it. Up for discussion. Bought a solid black dial"

Perhaps if he had spoken English his comment should have said "ordered" not "bought" or maybe even "sent" then the post would have made perfect sense.

When he gets back with his puppies and sweets from this afternoons school run he could take stock of this and apologise to everyone for his lack of intelligence and that of his new "Schofield Runner" 

Hknyd4.md.jpeg

GardenofEden

it looks quite nice ngl