Sign in to follow this  
severusl

Worst Breitling replicas

Luthier
funny a guy came into my office the other day wearing something equally as hideous I think it was the one with a million sub dials with world times in them....there I was with my half decent Navitimer w7750 and he waved his wrist at me and said " looks like we have the same good taste in watches" my first reaction was " you have got to be the funniest guy in the frikkin World!" I was really offended...but then I thought well mines a rep too so I was kind of confused!!!

He wasn't trying to offend you. He was trying to let you know he was the clever one noticing your watch and then hopefully, in turn, you would appreciate his fine taste in watches with a million sub dials. or not. ;)

Well... replica is a watch, replicated from the genuine watch, as close, as possible. Fantasy watch is just a fantasy. No such a gens exist. So, you're in much better position, Neil - you have the replica, your "guy" wearing a total crap, a fantasy watch.

I'd beat hell outta him.

:)

neil

he came in again today Luth, gave me a knowing nod.....so I slapped him....and asked him what the temperature was in Tokyo and the moonphase in Pakistan and how much was the price of a Big Mac in Mexico because one of the dials on his Breitling had to tell him that...

crossbones
he came in again today Luth, gave me a knowing nod.....so I slapped him....and asked him what the temperature was in Tokyo and the moonphase in Pakistan and how much was the price of a Big Mac in Mexico because one of the dials on his Breitling had to tell him that...

Just read this!

LOL Thanks for the laugh buddy!

chum_2000_uk
Those are like the ones the Africans were selling in Tenerife! :wub:

:cry:

Its weird, when I was in tenerife all the Africans were calling me Del boy! I just assumed that they were saying something that just sounded like it, but when I said to my GF why are they all calling me Del Boy, a nearby one shouted out lovely jubbly to me and laughed! How weird is that!?

Did you get any of that Del?

Greenhat

Its weird, when I was in tenerife all the Africans were calling me Del boy! I just assumed that they were saying something that just sounded like it, but when I said to my GF why are they all calling me Del Boy, a nearby one shouted out lovely jubbly to me and laughed! How weird is that!?

Probably cos your a dead ringer for either Rodney or Trigger ?

pisspoor

There shit

SteveA

Guy at work had what looked like a brushed stainless Aerospace (with the digital display above and below centre)it had a definite ticking second hand .He said it was quartz and genuine but I thought these had superquartz for the digital and auto movt for the analogue.Anyone help out here is he bullshitting or is this a 3 grand gen cos if it is I ve seen better reps !

mspangl
omg02.jpg

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :banhamster:

KeNnY

omg03f.jpg

look at that temperature meter :banhamster:

narikaa

Laugh all you want

So long as the Africans in GZ keep filling shipping cases with them the Chinese will happily keep making them

Crimosoft

I'm sure Del has all of them in his collection :lol:

KeNnY
I'm sure Del has all of them in his collection :lol:

:dingleberry-nemesis:

Del
I'm sure Del has all of them in his collection :dingleberry-nemesis:

Hey you! :band::thumbsup:

omg03f.jpg

look at that temperature meter :lol:

Details please kenny. What dealer and how much? :dingleberry-nemesis:

WebWind
omg03f.jpg

look at that temperature meter :lol:

Details please kenny. What dealer and how much? :dingleberry-nemesis:

Is it available with genuine Swiss ETA? :dingleberry-nemesis:

robznet
:):vomit::vomit:

sarmi

rage_face_fuck_that_Sharenator_V2_Information-s152x171-184191-580.png

Who on earth buys that?

Crusader

The look should tell everything:

babnica.gif

Monsieur_B

Great thread. My favourites are the 10000000 dial thing and the special edition thermometer, compass combo. Was about time a decent rep with thermo showed up. :D