Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine

IWC Portuguese

PGL
I introduced Weyman's company to Forum at the same I introduced Mary. A few our guys bought from them and were very pleased with service, quality, and especially with prices. They're in Watch Eden price range, but 100 times better in quality and service. So, if you'll buy more watches from them - post a thread about them, pictures, and. maybe, one day they'll earn our attention.

Got it! I was browsing through their store and I have like 9 IWC watches I would like to buy right away if I was not broke at this time LOL...

I am definitely buying from them again but I will have to wait until august at least...

Corv99
I introduced Weyman's company to Forum at the same I introduced Mary. A few our guys bought from them and were very pleased with service, quality, and especially with prices. They're in Watch Eden price range, but 100 times better in quality and service. So, if you'll buy more watches from them - post a thread about them, pictures, and. maybe, one day they'll earn our attention.

Got it! I was browsing through their store and I have like 9 IWC watches I would like to buy right away if I was not broke at this time LOL...

I am definitely buying from them again but I will have to wait until august at least...

what sort of price range are they PGL?

AustinTech

I'd jump on the Concepta franken with the gen movement and hands, but I want to have it a long time and I don't know how to go about getting that movement properly serviced.

PGL

I paid $50 for mine :)

houndoggie
I'd jump on the Concepta franken with the gen movement and hands, but I want to have it a long time and I don't know how to go about getting that movement properly serviced.

At that point, I'd just figure out how to afford a used gen.

Luthier

Under $100.

This one I bought for $65, and TAG - $50, Patek - $65, but it was 4 years ago.

Concord.jpg

DSCF0005-3.jpg

DSCF0017-1.jpg

Corv99

thanks Guy's

thats a good price range indeed, looked at their site and there are many watches on there I would have now if I had the funds, tempted to give them a try

if you have used them before? amazing selection...

Any of the UK guys used them?