judas9r

RWG is awesome!

judas9r

Not exactly a long standing member, but been here a while. I have had many very satisfactory transactions on this forum. This one from last week, from @Foxindebox was almost a gift.

HuT6gW.jpeg

One bad deal in five years from a myopic, insignificant little bellend like @mabiwon't spoil the party for me. 

Hope all his other victims weren't too financially inconvenienced by his dirty tricks. What goes around comes around. 

Seasons greetings to you all.

Edited by judas9r
Spelling
  • Like 7

Devil

Looks stunning mate! 

Like you said I hope everyone involved with that bellends scam wasn't too  financially inconvienced too much as much as it sucks to get scammed... He'll get what he deserves one day I'm sure of it. 

Wear in good health mate!

• Like 2

JeanThom

I'm glad to hear about your positive experiences on RWG, and it's unfortunate to hear about the one bad deal. It's essential to focus on the positive interactions and the community's overall support. Here's to more seamless transactions and positive vibes. Seasons greetings to you as well!   I stumbled upon this https://www.grabmyessay.com/ service during a particularly hectic week, and it saved my grades. The professionalism of their writers and the impeccable quality of the essays exceeded my expectations. I can't help but recommend GrabMyEssay.com to all my classmates and friends who are juggling multiple assignments. Trust me; it's a game-changer! The ease of communication with the writers and the punctuality in delivering well-researched papers make it stand out. 

Edited by JeanThom