Nonka

cheated by deepreplica, replica watches site

Nonka

Popperini

How surprising - they sounded so legit with all the promises of genuine Swiss made replica parts.

Sorry to hear you were scammed. Always use RWG or RWI Trusted Dealers.

• Like 3

Preraid
1 hour ago, Nonka said:

How did you pay? If you were scammed I’m sure you can contact your bank / PayPal. I was scammed about 10 years ago ( laptop order) luckily my bank stepped in an nd got a refund within 10 days.  Hope you can get your money back 

Edited by Preraid

FudgyDocker

Another one sucked in by a well-made shiny website, sadly. Yet quick simple Google searches give them a 12/100 trust rating and bucketloads of other posts saying to run a mile from them, most of them going back a while.

Even if you haven't found a site like this one, at least have the common sense to do minimum due diligence, before you send $1000 to a complete unknown selling fake goods!!

Sorry, you've been scammed bro, but looks as if you're partly to blame for not looking up sites before you part with hard-earned cash.

And those prices are shocking as well!!

• Like 1

judas9r

I bought a shockingly bad explorer once. That's what lead me to find this place. I knew there  must be a better, more reliable way to buy counterfeit goods from trustworthy folk. And never buy from Iceland either. 

• Like 1

BadApple
2 hours ago, Nonka said:

Has happened to many on here including myself.

The dealers endorsed on here are often copied by scammers so again be careful if you aren't put off and use links and contacts only on here. 

Devil

for some reason I think this will be OP's last post and he will vanish into the sunset.

• Like 4

Horace Derwent
14 hours ago, Devil said:

for some reason I think this will be OP's last post and he will vanish into the sunset.

Of course, this is the way it goes :animal:

Seriously, why dont purge all these 1 - 2 posts accounts that years later still exists adding 0 % value to the community ?

• Like 3

FudgyDocker
58 minutes ago, Horace Derwent said:

Seriously, why dont purge all these 1 - 2 posts accounts that years later still exists adding 0 % value to the community ?

I 100% agree with this. No activity for 5 years (which includes logging on), and less than 2 posts, delete the account. Or at least do some kind of SQL query to see how many fit that criteria. I think you'd be surprised of how many there are!! 
@trailboss99, @deju, @NCRich 

• Like 2

trailboss99
On 09/12/2023 at 19:45, FudgyDocker said:

I 100% agree with this. No activity for 5 years (which includes logging on), and less than 2 posts, delete the account. Or at least do some kind of SQL query to see how many fit that criteria. I think you'd be surprised of how many there are!! 
@trailboss99, @deju, @NCRich 

Why? They don't cost us anything, what do we gain by removing members?

I'm a member of several fora I have only a handful of posts on and in cases haven't visited for years, mostly places I go when I need info on a subject I don't deal with very often and am not well versed in and if I had to go back there to find info or ask a question I'd be rightfully pissed off if I found my account missing.  Just this week I have a member at RWi who hadn't been on for over 5 years renew his Patron membership, if I'd wiped him do you think that would have happened? No sane admin of a forum would EVER do such a thing. 

• Like 2

FudgyDocker
36 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

I'm a member of several fora I have only a handful of posts on and in cases haven't visited for years, mostly places I go when I need info on a subject I don't deal with very often and am not well versed in and if I had to go back there to find info or ask a question I'd be rightfully pissed off if I found my account missing.  Just this week I have a member at RWi who hadn't been on for over 5 years renew his Patron membership, if I'd wiped him do you think that would have happened? No sane admin of a forum would EVER do such a thing. 

100% with both of those scenarios, as neither of them fit the criteria that I mentioned.

I'll leave it, as a) it's your forum, and b) it was just an idea, to get rid of chaff.