TudorWearingWanker

Your Experience with GDF

TudorWearingWanker

So... I just purchased "Rolex - Datejust 126234 36mm Jub SS/SS Blue Textured GDF MY8215" from "TheOneWatches." I decided to go with a little affordable GDF, because I haven't purchased a rep since 2015. Has a reliable, easily replaceable 8215 from miyota, so I figured it would be a decent cheap rep. I don't know much about GDF. Please share your experience with the manufacturer, if any. Did not find much info on them.

Off topic: Just opened an account. Owned a few Sub reps, including the notorious TC 16610 V6 (regret selling). Currently own gen Tudor, Seiko, Glycine,  San Martin, Sandoz, G-Shock, and others. Plan on adding a gen Explorer 1 next year.

Edited by TudorWearingWanker

fatarms

Only thing I can find on RWI is people saying that they are very slow to deliver watches, some are over 2 months waiting time.

Put this into google :

site:replica-watch.info gdf

• Like 1

TudorWearingWanker
7 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Only thing I can find on RWI is people saying that they are very slow to deliver watches, some are over 2 months waiting time.

Put this into google :

site:replica-watch.info gdf 

Thx. I'm okay with the wait. I often buy things from China that takes months to arrive lol.

FudgyDocker

If they have low-beat Miyota 8215s, they will be proper low-end replicas, like the stuff Silix used to knock out. If I were you and were happy with low-beat movements, I'd have used Narikaa. His stuff is very good quality but with more affordable/replaceable low-beat movements.

Don't know anything about GDF, but I'd listen to @fatarms above. 

• Like 1