GenTLe

For once: Omega "bargains"

GenTLe

Just ordered the blue Seamaster PO GMT "good will" from Mary (who confirmed it's 43.5mm case and not 42 as wrongly reported in Trusty's site) :)

This has the trusted HZ6460 (aka GMT 2836) movement and the others are also standard eta clone movements, and for that price, finally something good to have :)

https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=BLS+omega&x=0&y=0

HNuIci.png

• Like 2

Pesman

Do you mean Good Planet?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

BadApple

Be interesting to see the quality against the VSF who definitely lead the way with Omegas. 

I have just asked Mary to get me a VSF AT GMT from VSF also misreported as a 41 on Trusty site and is a 43.5 

GenTLe
2 hours ago, BadApple said:

Be interesting to see the quality against the VSF who definitely lead the way with Omegas. 

I have just asked Mary to get me a VSF AT GMT from VSF also misreported as a 41 on Trusty site and is a 43.5 

I guess it's mainly a matter of customized movement maybe some better small detail and hype :) Waiting the VSF AT GMT too, green one, they'll both come in the same order (Xmas present for myself) :)

3 hours ago, Pesman said:

Do you mean Good Planet?

Yep, that one :D

• Like 1

kimblewatch

I love my Omegas, have a few and wondering whether these are as good / noticeable difference from VSF factory / genuine one's? Any advice please as for this price they look like they're worth a gamble...