Jaarus

Just saying hello…

Jaarus

Thought I would just say hello as pleased to have found a forum such as this. I plan to read plenty as there is much to pick up!

Based in UK, I have a gen Tag which I got about 20 years ago. Now on the hunt for a a decent PO/300 rep. 

• Like 1

Devil
1 hour ago, Jaarus said:

Thought I would just say hello as pleased to have found a forum such as this. I plan to read plenty as there is much to pick up!

Based in UK, I have a gen Tag which I got about 20 years ago. Now on the hunt for a a decent PO/300 rep. 

Welcome mate, many of us are from the UK here and PO/300's are fairly common, I would recommend VSF (the factory which makes them) as they have always served me well.

• Like 1

Jaarus

Thanks Devil will check them out

BulahHaley
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Spoiler

Hi there, welcome. You will find a lot of nice people over here. And this website is full of information. I must say that you won't regret your decision for making a account over here. Once, I need a help from professional to write my essay assignments and one of the member of this website shared https://www.topessaywriting.org/coursework-writing-service website link with me where I found all the help I need. That is why I am happy to be a part of this website.

Edited by BulahHaley

WaGwan

Hi Jaruś! Iam a newbee as well, how is your PO Hunt going? ;) so you find it easier with trusted dealers or M2M so far?