RobbieG508

Hello.... again???

RobbieG508

stopping by to say hello and to ask if anyone else has experienced a similar issue and if theres a way to resolve it? I'm a long time member (mostly lurker) but havent been on in some time now. Went to sign in and it wouldnt accept my password, claimed it was wrong, so I obviously tried all my usual suspects and not a single password worked. I know for a fact that I didnt have a password to this forum that I didnt use elsewhere; ie: it wasnt a unique password just for this place I may have forgotten, So naturally after trying over a few days I finally hit "reset password" and waited & checked... I NEVER got a password reset. Not in spam, not accidently deleted, I double checked and this site isnt blocked from sending me email....nothing. And I waited a few more days and checked multiple times each day before coming back and trying to reset it a 2nd and even a 3rd time, Never got an email. So anyways, I guess I'm starting fresh as a newbie again, which is fine, I wasn't a significant poster or contributor and I know no one even noticed I was gone, but it stinks i cant check out m2m sales or stuff like that... lol... I'm hoping Ill be a lot more active here now though; I've caught the rep bug hard the last few months and have decided to start fiddling with actual watch repairs and such just messing around. I'm sure I'll be begging people to bail me out of jams relatively soon as I take things apart, lmao. Happy Holidays guys (& gals)!

NCRich

Pm me your previous user name