greg_r

woo... there's a parcel waiting for me at the post office

greg_r
No mr wiseguy, Philips is a Dutch company, the phones that are produced in Korea are Korean phones, sold by a Dutch company. Knucklehead.

not quite, Mr. Pedantic, given that Phillips and LG are each other's major shareholders.... :thumbsup:

onzenuub
No mr wiseguy, Philips is a Dutch company, the phones that are produced in Korea are Korean phones, sold by a Dutch company. Knucklehead.

not quite, Mr. Pedantic, given that Phillips and LG are each other's major shareholders.... :thumbsup:

Yeah, so come over and take a look in Eindhoven, Philips HQ over there, and lots of bars with beer. :gunbandana:

greg_r

not quite, Mr. Pedantic, given that Philips and LG are each other's major shareholders.... :thumbsup:

Yeah, so come over and take a look in Eindhoven, Philips HQ over there, and lots of bars with beer. :gunbandana:

Sounds like a great idea - actually I've been to Philips HQ in Eindhoven before many years ago (due to their ownership of Marantz, some of whose high-end audio products I was selling at the time).

You and I in a bar, however, could be dangerous..... best idea I've heard all day :gunbandana: :gunbandana:

onzenuub

not quite, Mr. Pedantic, given that Philips and LG are each other's major shareholders.... :lol:

Yeah, so come over and take a look in Eindhoven, Philips HQ over there, and lots of bars with beer. :Drinking2:

Sounds like a great idea - actually I've been to Philips HQ in Eindhoven before many years ago (due to their ownership of Marantz, some of whose high-end audio products I was selling at the time).

You and I in a bar, however, could be dangerous..... best idea I've heard all day :beer::drunksing:

:lol::drunksing:

JohnG

Where are the PICS MAN???!!!

greg_r

You mean the pics of the watches? (can never be sure in this place :notworthy:). Look in the Gallery/watch review section under Rolex and Cartier =]

Luthier

You mean the pics of the watches? (can never be sure in this place :notworthy:). Look in the Gallery/watch review section under Rolex and Cartier =]

Where is Gallery/watch review section ?????????????????

trailboss99

"members photo gallery and reviews"

'bout half way down the main page above the sugestion box.

Col.

greg_r
"members photo gallery and reviews"

'bout half way down the main page above the sugestion box.

Col.

... and exactly the same place it was on the old site.... :D:notworthy:

alphakazi

my left nut shifted a little...

carry on