Kyle87

New here

Kyle87

Hi members, 

my names Kyle and I’m just saying a big hello to everyone! 

I’m a bit of a newbie to the rep world, although I’ve had a few lower end reps over the years. 

I’ve worked in the jewellery industry for going on 10 years now and currently working for a well known high street pawnbrokers. We sell a lot of well known branded watches and I’m here to improve my knowledge of reps as I’m a bit of an enthusiast with a small wallet! 

I’ve previously owned a Tudor Bronze Bay which was a nice quality piece given what I payed and regret selling it. Currently eyeing up a good starter gen piece at work Tag Heuer WAZ111 but also considering a rep as I hear they’re pretty good for the money. 

anyway, that’s me! 

• Like 2

Wires

Welcome to the forum and good 1st post

• Like 1

Cocestrable

a small world cup    

On 27/01/2024 at 01:19, Kyle87 said:

Hi members, 

my names Kyle and I’m just saying a big hello to everyone! 

I’m a bit of a newbie to the rep world, although I’ve had a few lower end reps over the years. 

I’ve worked in the jewellery industry for going on 10 years now and currently working for a well known high street pawnbrokers. We sell a lot of well known branded watches and I’m here to improve my knowledge of reps as I’m a bit of an enthusiast with a small wallet! 

I’ve previously owned a Tudor Bronze Bay which was a nice quality piece given what I payed and regret selling it. Currently eyeing up a good starter gen piece at work Tag Heuer WAZ111 but also considering a rep as I hear they’re pretty good for the money. 

anyway, that’s me! 

The rep vs. gen debate is always a hot topic. Personally, I think there's room for both in a watch enthusiast's life. Reps can be amazing for trying out different styles and brands before committing to a gen, or just for enjoying the craftsmanship without the hefty price tag.

Edited by Cocestrable