Sign in to follow this  
Theonewatches

Daytona 126518 Gen & Clean Comprehensive Comparison

Theonewatches

Hello everyone, this is Steve. The short vacation passed so fast. I'm back again.

In the new year, let's start with the new model, the long-awaited new Daytona from Clean Factory has been released finally, so today I will bring you a comprehensive comparison of Daytona 126518 between GEN and Clean.

Clean’s top details are well known, and the old Daytona has always been dominated by them, so let’s see if Clean’s new Daytona still exudes the aura of king.

Year after year, I still can't get rid of the nagging prologue, stop the nonsense, let's get started.

Front Dial View

72080c9c.jpg

67a54bae.jpg

f824e940.jpg

Light View and natural light view

380a6aa2.jpg

73b97325.jpg

99c7eb73.jpg

For models with gold case, there will be color difference between electroplated gold and real gold, so it is difficult to achieve perfect restoration, but Clean has already controlled it very well, the color is a little ligher than GEN.

It is hard to avoid the color difference on the dial. Clean will be darker, but it is within the acceptable range. This does not affect anything. If you remove the GEN and look at it alone,

you won't feel the color strange, this is enough.

Bezel View

fd508651.jpg

76161bb0.jpg

The new Daytona adds a metal frame to the edge of the ceramic bezel, the height and thickness of the Clean's frame is consistent with GEN.

Bezel Digital Fill View

e7b66cf8.jpg

14847590.jpg

5b18b603.jpg

d2e0a56f.jpg

26142d65.jpg

b8cf463a.jpg

c7689ba9.jpg

ba9916c5.jpg

bd1bf74c.jpg

There are no problems with the size and spacing of the numbers, the fill color is pretty good.

Crystal Side View

2a0f19cc.jpg

1601eec4.jpg

Through comparison in reality, the edge of Clean's crystal seems to be more rounded, because Clean's edge chamfering is very sufficient, when scratched with fingers, GEN will appear sharper and Clean is smoother.

Crown and Stick View

444be49a.jpg

428901d8.jpg

e77802cd.jpg

The markers of the new model have become more slender, I personally think that the shape is pretty good, and they are still maintaining excellent details, the sharp corners are all chamfered.

Sub-dials View

00555aa4.jpg

21caa125.jpg

471b0e53.jpg

53b0cd45.jpg

562fdef3.jpg

998fc52c.jpg

5c76abf5.jpg

9a5b0e2a.jpg

152d7282.jpg

The three sub-dials of the new Daytona are a little smaller than the old model, Clean dial is restored very well. The subdial's size, scale printing and the raised texture on the surface of the scale ring are all good, I can’t find any problems even by magnifying it.

It is a little regrettable that the hand of chronograph hour sub-dial seems to be slightly shorter,

but when we compare them side by side, it is not obvious to the naked eye. So it has no impact.

For the central axles, I have to praise Clean, the solid central axles are all consistent with GEN, the most important thing is that the shape is exactly the same as GEN, the processing is very clean and no welding marks or flaws.

Central Axle View

10007a4b.jpg

18424457.jpg

5f045ada.jpg

This middle central axle of time hands is slightly different, the small raised dot is not obvious, it's actually hard to notice with the naked eye, so it doesn't matter, as long as the shape of the outer sleeve is consistent with GEN.

Mimeograph Front View and Luminous Fill View

238ad2a0.jpg

329c890c.jpg

b771abd0.jpg

f7c93d2c.jpg

bec5bc9e.jpg

733f30fb.jpg

The mimeograph fonts are perfectly controlled, the brightness is completely consistent with GEN, regular and three-dimensional, the color of the red Daytona font is also very similar, 

all in all, no need to worry about Clean’s dial details control and process of markers, hands and printing, etc.

Luminous Fill View

5fb9e23e.jpg

792e1c5c.jpg

This part is still an old rule, as long as the graininess is strong, the visual sense under high-definition view presented by Clean is still very good.

Rehaut View

380ce22b.jpg

db560abb.jpg

Clean’s rehaut is very clear, not inferior to GEN in comparison, but the engraving process is different, so when you zoom in, you can see the shading is slightly different, but this does not matter.

Chronograph Crown View

f046d7b8.jpg

6ec02da8.jpg

In the tightened state, the leakage length of the button remains the same, and it is also same in the unscrewed state. Here we mainly talk about the feel.

GEN’s chronograph crown has a certain sense of damping when pressed and the rebound strength is obvious. Clean is also okay, but GEN feels a little tighter when pressed and the sound sounds more delicate.

Case Side View

5cde727b.jpg

5684f625.jpg

There is not much to say about the case as there is no change of case for the new Daytona model, the side shape and thickness of middle case are exactly the same.

Endlink View

1a1eee86.jpg

Caseback View

fdc75372.jpg

bba19bd6.jpg

The height of the caseback edge is consistent with GEN and the teeth are rounded and won’t scratch your hands. In addition, the precious metal marks on the lugs are also consistent with GEN, the depth and three-dimensionality are very good.

Bracelet and Buckle Details View

521f5631.jpg

a601d8f6.jpg

ed397078.jpg

58fafae0.jpg

fee46c35.jpg

a205977f.jpg

The buckle lettering of Clean has always been very clear, although the logos of precious metal dog head and the Libra are not as three-dimensional as GEN, we can't ask for too much, after all, it is indeed difficult for the current imprint engraving to be as refined as GEN.

Laser Marker and Luminous View

51b99c1e.jpg

3bbfaa6d.jpg

Movement View

4537dbfb.jpg

cac201ae.jpg

Clean equipped with the super clone Shanghai 4131 movement which is a real mold-making movement and not modified with 4130. It is also the only super clone 4131 in the replica market at present, the actual power reserve time is around 66 to 68 hours. It is exclusively used by Clean.

Data comparison chart

5fe7bf6e.jpg

3a1ec1be.jpg

98e4e29f.jpg

92fc929c.jpg

61b90a8f.jpg

Note: All watches are measured in a clamped state, and there may be errors due to the slight deviation of the position of the caliper.

Well, today's post is here, thank you guys for watching. If there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to complete it. Welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to bring you more detailed comparisons between replica watches and GEN’s. And it is also for you to choose the favorite models conveniently.

Illustration: Some photos deviate from the real object due to the light source. For details, please refer to the content. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large, you can download it and enlarge it for comparison.

There is no perfect replica, only the one you prefer.

Thanks.

Steve

Telegram: Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: [email protected]

• Like 6