dfq23

Calling a spade a spade - obvious banned member is obvious

Devil

I think there should be a rule about how many threads you can start if you're selling (even if you're VIP) the fact he has 9 DIFFERENT threads that have been getting bumped multiple times a day since early Feb/Jan it discredits all the other people wanting to sell and is a bit selfish, if you're going to sell lets say 5 watches just put them on the one thread?

It's just my 2 cents...

• Like 5

onzenuub

• Like 3

dfq23
11 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Both jealous as fuck that I sussed this banned scamming twat out - lets see if the Mods do anything - I'm getting a load of thanks on PM's who all think me and you need praise not grief.

I have PM'd the mods so lets see if they up the game and do the right thing. If this isn't enough I and many others will just give up on here. We've lost Perry already. 

He has knowingly lied and misrepresented the strap on the IWC so who knows what else he has been less than honest about with all his "frankens" and "genuine parts"

That and being a previously banned member should be enough 

• Like 2

Chiquita Fanjita

As the current longest serving active mod, I’m actually glad that I seem to be forgotten about and not actually copied into the PM’s as this is worse than the womens fucking knitting circle!

There have been discussions in the background involving @trailboss99 and the mods and staff are on the case.

We are grateful to those that have highlighted concerns and provided detailed evidence, which is all taken on board, but can we all stop the bitching between long established members!

• Like 4

GingerApple
14 minutes ago, BadApple said:

If this isn't enough I and many others will just give up on here

What, again? Twice in two weeks. Some sort of record that, even by your standards.

1 minute ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

can we all stop the bitching between long established members!

Sorry, posted the above before I saw your message.

BadApple

Mods will just let him ride bumping his sales posts as not to upset the applecart (pardon the pun) in the meantime honest members and genuine purchasers will feel unprotected if this site isn't policed and moderated effectively. Maybe that's what they want and for us all to go onto RWI where it is and behind a pay wall. :Thinking:

3 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

As the current longest serving active mod, I’m actually glad that I seem to be forgotten about and not actually copied into the PM’s as this is worse than the womens fucking knitting circle!

There have been discussions in the background involving @trailboss99 and the mods and staff are on the case.

We are grateful to those that have highlighted concerns and provided detailed evidence, which is all taken on board, but can we all stop the bitching between long established members!

A apologise profusely to Gingerpubes 

BadApple

What's the definitive definition of frustration @Chiquita Fanjita :D

You are in our top 10 of mods on here. Don't feel inferior petal. 

dfq23
Posted (edited)

He has been and gone yet again!

For someone that always had so much to say, his silence is deafening!

I've been told he had similar over at CC under his old name and marking threads as sold when called out on things.

Crisis management...

Edited by dfq23
  • Like 1

Callumz

Can’t beat some good ole detective work - personally the photos that looked like they were taken on a potato and reference to minor mods such as adding a gen rotor were enough for me not to be interested in any of the listed items. 

dfq23
Posted (edited)

Looks like he has been buying low and selling elsewhere high.

Cartier Santos bought on RWI £295

Listed over at CC for £395 so £100 more and claimed it was $500 new. Sold for £300 without all the extras he got with it so people luckily didn't fall for it

https://rwg.cc/topic/198262-2023-clearout-omega-swatch-omega-rolex-airkingand-cartier-going-on-holidays-so-reduced-again-last-price-drop/

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/gf-cartier-santos-large-40mm-with-additional-strap-and-pouch-uk.10918951/#post-10958517

So attempted profiteering too...

I imagine if I did a bit more Miss Marple'ing I'd find loads more but the dog is being a cunt so need to take it for a walk!

Edited by dfq23

BadApple

Cheeky twat has just bumped one of his sales posts. 

dfq23
7 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Cheeky twat has just bumped one of his sales posts. 

The McCanns book of child care has more chance of selling than any of his watches now

• Like 1

BadApple
1 minute ago, dfq23 said:

The McCanns book of child care has more chance of selling than any of his watches now

TBH he did that all on his own. 

dfq23
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BadApple said:

TBH he did that all on his own. 

He seems to sell loads over at CC as nightwatchman.

Lots of Breitling Chronos...

He got called out by someone for trying to sell high on something they sold him and claiming things were frankens until pushed to prove it. He then marked it as sold and deleted all the pics

Edited by dfq23

dfq23
Posted (edited)

KiDZsc.png
Kaggh4.png
KiDDnI.png

Over sea...

Edited by dfq23

BadApple

Handwriting looks familiar.:D

Proof if anything he's the RWG banned  Nightwatchman1 

GC

:facepalm:

Del

Do I need to come out of retirement here?! :ninja2:

I’d just ban the cunt as he’s too much hassle. And I’d Gulag most of you sweetie wives… :p 

• Like 2

BadApple

If you'd have been still a mod you'd have sorted it when I first raised it. No fish wife antics would have been needed :blush:

KiDbY3.jpeg

GingerApple
1 hour ago, BadApple said:

You are in our top 10 of mods on here. Don't feel inferior petal. 

20 minutes ago, BadApple said:

If you'd have been still a mod you'd have sorted it when I first raised it. No fish wife antics would have been needed

KiDbY3.jpeg

2 hours ago, BadApple said:

Mods will just let him ride bumping his sales posts as not to upset the applecart... if this site isn't policed and moderated effectively.... 

Your utter contempt for the people who give up countless hours of their free time to allow this site to function is breathtaking, and matched only by your arrogance.

als86

This looks like a lot of good work and detective skills imho so well done to all those involved. I ain’t a detective but everyone’s  initial thoughts were correct

• Like 2

Pp04811

One of the great things about this site is the support and knowledge of members like @BadApple @Del and @dfq23
I don’t see how this much information could be dug up about someone and they are still allowed to roam free. To see all of this information which is worrying ignored makes this site seem like not the safe space for us like minded folk to enjoy this hobby as it always seemed. 
we risk loss whenever we purchase M2m and the only things protecting us are the honesty of the sellers, the older seasoned members and mods and knowledge of who and what to avoid. However the goings on here seem to show this has been watered down and the risk is magnified. 
how are old members being criticised for trying to point out potential issues, when this site was built on the honesty, integrity and knowledge of the members, and the fact that scammers were called out and dealt with. 
I’m not saying that being a mod is easy, far from it but surely they could temporarily deactivate his account while it is being investigated to limit or mitigate any risk to the members on here. 

• Like 7

BadApple
24 minutes ago, Pp04811 said:

One of the great things about this site is the support and knowledge of members like @BadApple @Del and @dfq23
I don’t see how this much information could be dug up about someone and they are still allowed to roam free. To see all of this information which is worrying ignored makes this site seem like not the safe space for us like minded folk to enjoy this hobby as it always seemed. 
we risk loss whenever we purchase M2m and the only things protecting us are the honesty of the sellers, the older seasoned members and mods and knowledge of who and what to avoid. However the goings on here seem to show this has been watered down and the risk is magnified. 
how are old members being criticised for trying to point out potential issues, when this site was built on the honesty, integrity and knowledge of the members, and the fact that scammers were called out and dealt with. 
I’m not saying that being a mod is easy, far from it but surely they could temporarily deactivate his account while it is being investigated to limit or mitigate any risk to the members on here. 

100% thanks mate. 

• Like 2

dfq23

KijINJ.png

Said over on RWI when he bought the IWC he was scammed and the strap wasn't genuine.

Then claims on here it's a genuine strap.

Also seems to forget that it was  under his other alias that he bought it next door!!

Pp04811
5 minutes ago, BadApple said:

100% thanks mate. 

It appears that the mods (who I really appreciate work tirelessly to keep us all safe) have locked the sales threads now so hopefully all this being found out has been dealt with. 

thank you guys for taking the time to find all the info out and bring it to everyone’s attention.