Joebo7

New recruit

Joebo7

Evening, 

New on here. 

I have purchased quite a number off supers over the last couple of years and been happy with most. 

Notably Clean models. 

I've had a lot off manufacturer's and models but I find Clean the best looking models on the eye. I'm interested in other top factory's for different brands. 

Can anybody point me in the right direction? 

I'm also open to suppliers if possible. 

Kind regards Ko9D5i.jpeg

Dorian84

welcome youngster!

there are many great factories not just clean...VS, V7, PPF, ZF...etc.

READ READ READ, nobody is gonna hold your hand and remember patience is key in this hobby

summerrose

Welcome!

Gatlist

There is a list here at the forum I’ve been sinking into with some “trusted dealers” some have websites. Recommend you check it out, they offer literally all reps available I would think.

FudgyDocker
43 minutes ago, Gatlist said:

This one seems to have them all.

They all "Have them all". All of our TDs are able to buy all the same watches from the factory agents. They just do business differently from each other. Sometimes it will take a couple of purchases from different dealers to find one that suits you. Don't necessarily be lured and fooled by shiny websites. Don't get me wrong, they are great for finding what you want. But, down the line, you'll learn that some of the best dealers we have are the ones that don't have websites! Beware of stuff on Trusty's website though. He still lists stuff that isn't available any more. The key is to look down near the bottom of the description where there is an "uploaded" date. Be wary of anything over 18 months old. Email a TD and ask about availability first, before you part with any money. 

• Like 3