Well he's doing img my twat in he's like a woman's willy 

:wub:;gets my vote :lol: 

Just now, Theduke.williams said:

:rofl: :thumbsup:

He's got my vote!

:rofl:

Intresting
55 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

Don’t you think I’ve tried the private message route? I’m not getting a reply, and can’t be part of the community when I can’t see any of the community, it’s no different to being in the gulag.

You have been released from the gulag and are part of the community.  It seems that  you are asking for total vindication and the removal of the "Don't trade or buy with me " tag.

You earned that tag.  Fairly and squarely.  It is a consequence of your actions.   Consequences need to be borne.  So take it on the chin like a good lad.  How long this goes for is up to the mods.  You have not been even a fortnight and am whining like a homesick puppy.   Seriously.  It is not doing your reputation's rehabilitation any good at all.

To be able to buy and sell here is a privilege, not your right.   So stop demanding for it. 

• Like 6

Goodegg

I said I’d take the gulag on the chin,I’m now out of the gulag, but can only see small sections of the site, so how can I be part of the community when I can’t see any of it? 

58 minutes ago, Intresting said:

You have been released from the gulag and are part of the community.  It seems that  you are asking for total vindication and the removal of the "Don't trade or buy with me " tag.

You earned that tag.  Fairly and squarely.  It is a consequence of your actions.   Consequences need to be borne.  So take it on the chin like a good lad.  How long this goes for is up to the mods.  You have not been even a fortnight and am whining like a homesick puppy.   Seriously.  It is not doing your reputation's rehabilitation any good at all.

To be able to buy and sell here is a privilege, not your right.   So stop demanding for it.

im not demanding that, I just can’t see anything on here I have no access to anything apart from this thread

Goodegg

Well I’m of have a nice life you have all won I’m going had enough of this shit, don’t need it there’s other sites I can buy and sell on.

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

Well I’m of have a nice life you have all won I’m going had enough of this shit, don’t need it there’s other sites I can buy and sell on.

Cheerio. It's been fun!

• Like 5

deju
1 hour ago, Theduke.williams said:

:rofl: :thumbsup:

He's got my vote!

Fuck you guys must hate him :lol:

• Like 4

Pp04811
1 hour ago, Intresting said:

Absolutely, what he said. I genuinely thought you’d turned a corner and heeded advice, but obviously not. 

splke
39 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

Doubt it pal shit sticks as you well know

• Like 5

splke
30 minutes ago, deju said:

Fuck you guys must hate him :lol:

They do right set of snides :D

nivenj

Im going to break cover here, so have flame throwers at the ready ;-)

Been a member on here for several years. I was a contributing member in the early part but eventualy became silent and just used the M2M to buy watches. This forum has a reputation and tone that some like and most do not. There are past and present member that were/are renowned for their style of commenting, some would call it banter, others cuntish, but lets call it what it is, bullying. I am all for Critique in M2M, but there are ways to do so without calling the seller a bell end, or a scamming twat. The "clique" then engages like a pack of wolves, adding further insults and derision to the thread looking for a bite, and occasionally you will get a member like @Goodegg who wont take it and fights back adding more fuel to the fire.

I have sympathy for him, as I was him many years ago. I took every bullying post to task and had the same argumentative reactive response, but seldom if at all did anyone dare support me publicly, lest they bacame the target of the bullying. Its easy to be a keyboard warrior and sit behind your screen and spew venom at someone with zero regard or understanding to a members personal situation. They may be immature, be autistic, have a medical condition that requires a greater degree of patience to get things across in a calm, non aggresive manner, but no, its easier and funnier (sic) to just pile on the hatred.

As mentioned previously, I have bought a few watches from @Goodegg. Every transaction has been flawless. Every watch exactly as described, packaged well and delivered promptly. Trust is earned by promising to do something and following it through, and in this regard he has been spot on. I have no reason to believe he would do anything different with any other member on here. (has he?) He could quite easily have ripped me off if that was his agenda, wth large sums of money being transacted over F&F, but everything as been perfect. Yes, he is selling HV items and yes, some may question wether its worth it, but again , as many have said in the forum time and time again, the market will decide. The watches Ive purchased, you just dont see often, and one in particular being rarer than hens teeth, so yes, I am more than happy to pay a premium price that I feel is worthy of the item.

I actually think @Goodegg leaving is a BAD thing for this community as he still has some exceptional watches for sale, but i understand his reason for doing so if thats what he decides.

Finally I really want to give huge applause and personal thanks to @NCRich & @deju in this whole fiasco, they have, imho, been superstars here and made difficult decisions but kept true and risen above the bullying here.

.......... Im now going back into hiding, Let the "clique" start  tearing my post apart and have their jollies now :-) Have at it boys :-)

• Like 2

Pp04811
24 minutes ago, splke said:

Doubt it pal shit sticks as you well know

Hopefully! 

Pp04811
1 minute ago, nivenj said:

Im going to break cover here, so have flame throwers at the ready ;-)

Been a member on here for several years. I was a contributing member in the early part but eventualy became silent and just used the M2M to buy watches. This forum has a reputation and tone that some like and most do not. There are past and present member that were/are renowned for their style of commenting, some would call it banter, others cuntish, but lets call it what it is, bullying. I am all for Critique in M2M, but there are ways to do so without calling the seller a bell end, or a scamming twat. The "clique" then engages like a pack of wolves, adding further insults and derision to the thread looking for a bite, and occasionally you will get a member like @Goodegg who wont take it and fights back adding more fuel to the fire.

I have sympathy for him, as I was him many years ago. I took every bullying post to task and had the same argumentative reactive response, but seldom if at all did anyone dare support me publicly, lest they bacame the target of the bullying. Its easy to be a keyboard warrior and sit behind your screen and spew venom at someone with zero regard or understanding to a members personal situation. They may be immature, be autistic, have a medical condition that requires a greater degree of patience to get things across in a calm, non aggresive manner, but no, its easier and funnier (sic) to just pile on the hatred.

As mentioned previously, I have bought a few watches from @Goodegg. Every transaction has been flawless. Every watch exactly as described, packaged well and delivered promptly. Trust is earned by promising to do something and following it through, and in this regard he has been spot on. I have no reason to believe he would do anything different with any other member on here. (has he?) He could quite easily have ripped me off if that was his agenda, wth large sums of money being transacted over F&F, but everything as been perfect. Yes, he is selling HV items and yes, some may question wether its worth it, but again , as many have said in the forum time and time again, the market will decide. The watches Ive purchased, you just dont see often, and one in particular being rarer than hens teeth, so yes, I am more than happy to pay a premium price that I feel is worthy of the item.

I actually think @Goodegg leaving is a BAD thing for this community as he still has some exceptional watches for sale, but i understand his reason for doing so if thats what he decides.

Finally I really want to give huge applause and personal thanks to @NCRich & @deju in this whole fiasco, they have, imho, been superstars here and made difficult decisions but kept true and risen above the bullying here.

.......... Im now going back into hiding, Let the "clique" start  tearing my post apart and have their jollies now :-) Have at it boys :-)

Whilst I agree with some of what you said, I do not think in this instance this member has a medical condition, autism or anything else. I agree that you do not know someone’s situation but this member has shown through his messages whilst in the gulag that he can be decent and reply in a civil manner. Something that he failed to do before, and his desperation to get back to selling was a flag to many, including me. And his attitude returned almost to type. Maybe I’m wrong, and I will apologise if I am, but labelling someone with a medical condition is not helpful to either the member in question or anyone using the site who has a medical condition but managed to carry themselves properly. 
I’m glad you had a good experience, I really am. 

GingerApple
30 minutes ago, nivenj said:

Im going to break cover here....... Im now going back into hiding, Let the "clique" start  tearing my post apart and have their jollies now :-) Have at it boys :-)

100% agree with your entire post (and very well put).

A lot of established members not only bullied him, but repeatedly ignored Mod direction to stop threadcrapping. They've  continued to bully him throughout, but relying on strength in numbers, they've patted each other on the back and told themselves they're the good good guys.

Thankfully one of the biggest perpetrators was banned (though the dickhead can't resist coming back with his sock accounts to carry on the bullying - which actually contributed to GoodEgg's initial gulagging).

GoodEgg is undoubtedly a bit spiky and a hard guy to warm to, but the old guard should be ashamed by the way they've bullied him out of the forum whilst having their self-righteous circle jerk.

• Like 1

TanGo
Posted (edited)

The man, claims his watch collection was inherited from his father. As I recall, he mentions about 60 watches. With a watch collection like that, the man must surely have been a member of a forum like our forum. If Goodegg gave us a link to his account and we could verify the provenance of these watches, perhaps there would be less questions and doubts about him.

As for the bullying... In many ways, each of us has the attitude and communication that we choose for ourselves. We all have different upbringing and behavior, not to mention mentality and temperament. But each of us has the ability to ignore a forum member we dislike by setting up some restrictions in our profile. Also, if a person behaves correctly, patiently and politely, perhaps with humor answering questions and advice, he will only benefit in this situation.

One should learn to find the golden mean.

I am sad to see that because of the immature behavior of adult gentlemen, there is bickering and the departure of respected members who have made great contributions to this community. Also, I sympathize with the moderators who have to clean up these "Avgia stables".

Edited by TanGo

splke
1 hour ago, GingerApple said:

100% agree with your entire post (and very well put).

A lot of established members not only bullied him, but repeatedly ignored Mod direction to stop threadcrapping. They've  continued to bully him throughout, but relying on strength in numbers, they've patted each other on the back and told themselves they're the good good guys.

Thankfully one of the biggest perpetrators was banned (though the dickhead can't resist coming back with his sock accounts to carry on the bullying - which actually contributed to GoodEgg's initial gulagging).

GoodEgg is undoubtedly a bit spiky and a hard guy to warm to, but the old guard should be ashamed by the way they've bullied him out of the forum whilst having their self-righteous circle jerk.

He's a cunt 

• Like 2

shyreplover

Don't know the origin of the drama, but it is cringy to witness the admins pulling the Pontius Pilate move, you know... "I don't find him guilty but I'll let the elders crucify him"

GingerApple
28 minutes ago, splke said:

He's a cunt 

I get that, but if someone's a cunt, just stay away from them and don't deal with them. Don't get the pitchforks out and lynch them. And definitely don't sell them any watches.

Chiquita Fanjita

This is starting to turn into another shitfest thread like the last one regarding the same person, and to save this getting any worse and also the numerous reports we’re getting complaining of posts where “he said this” or “he said that”, this thread is …..

“locked before any other whiney cunt appears…”! TM Del

• Like 2

Chiquita Fanjita

@nivenj since you felt the need to report my last post ironically to myself, yes the last sentence was needed!

If you were au fait with the forum you would know that this sentence, originally started by forum mentor @Del, has been applied for years to a post that has been locked due to circumstances such as this one. Hence why it is in inverted commas and ends with TM Del.

• Like 6