deju

I am putting this in general, as @Goodegg is a person of interest to the whole community right now 

GoodEgg - You have been released from the gulag.

Taking into consideration everything, he will be no saled for a period of time, some may see this period as lengthy, some not lengthy enough.

But ultimately the only other option would be a straight ban. 

This has been no easy decision, while he has ultimately followed every request from staff and had no sales issues. It is recognised that your very being here upsets a lot of members.

His attitude and interactions have left little to desire. We are a community and there is a base level decorum that everyone expects members to act. 

This is far from a free pass.  @GoodeggIf you utter anything close to intimating you are untouchable to anyone who may disagree with you I will straight up ban you. 

I strongly suggest that you use your time away from M2M to prove you can interact with the members without friction. Learn to ignore those who may try to stir things up.

There are NO third chances, any issues and it will be scorched earth.  

I will not be the only one watching your behaviour and interaction with the community. The community will too. 

• Like 4

Goodegg

@deju many thanks 

• Like 2

onzenuub

Mods are getting weak?

BadPickle

:crybaby:

Can we have a little more clarification on this paragraph please 

3 hours ago, deju said:

This has been no easy decision, while he has ultimately followed every request from staff and had no sales issues. It is recognised that your very being here upsets a lot of members.

• Like 1

Intresting
22 hours ago, onzenuub said:

Mods are getting weak?

you know noooothinnnngggg !

• Like 1

onzenuub
6 hours ago, Intresting said:

you know noooothinnnngggg !

You knew

Theduke.williams

I was just reading @splke's listing for an OF Breitling SuperOcean, 

Within this sales thread is a link to the previous sales thread when @simey83 sold it, and I must say this sales post was an impressive sales pitch with great pictures not only of the watch but also the SW200-1 movement

7e174d9f50bb637b979438439790e2f6.jpg

It was also in this sales post that I saw @Goodegg had been released and 'No Saled'

I hope that lessons have been learned, and I would just like to add that when selling high value watches with Swiss movements inside, the above sales posts and photos are what you should be striving to achieve!

I must say that simey88 took some meticulous pictures and most here would struggle to achieve this level, I know I would, but this should be the target to aim for!

Try using a light tent - they're cheap enough on eBay, and some LED lamps for illumination - cheap ones from Ikea work well.

So welcome back into the RWG community Goodegg, and I hope that things will be much better this time round.

• Like 4

Goodegg

Me to fingers crossed, I’ve bought a better phone so hope that helps, but saying  that only 4 left to sell as was doing a deal before I got gulaged and completed it yesterday so Ebel,Calypso, Aquis and Spitfire have all gone to a new home today.

splke
11 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

Me to fingers crossed, I’ve bought a better phone so hope that helps, but saying  that only 4 left to sell as was doing a deal before I got gulaged and completed it yesterday so Ebel,Calypso, Aquis and Spitfire have all gone to a new home today.

even though you are no saled ? :daffy: 

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Goodegg said:

Don’t forget to mark you thread “sold” and a tag for the buyer 

• Like 1

Goodegg
9 minutes ago, BadPickle said:

Lol as if I could, can’t even see the sales sections 

Theduke.williams
2 hours ago, Goodegg said:

2 hours ago, splke said:

even though you are no saled ? :daffy: 

Beggars belief! :picard:

Sounds like the deal was pretty much done prior to being gulaged, and only needed to be released so that communications could be restored.

I would assume (there's that word!) that because of the lack of transparency such deals will fall outside the remit of RWG, so the moderators will be unable to intervene in any dispute that may arise.

It's very much a case of 'eyes wide open' on the part of the buyer(s)

1 hour ago, BadPickle said:

Hmm... This could be interesting.

Anyway, far be it for me to stir things up. Congratulations Goodegg on your sale(s)

Guess I better...

wait for it....

Stroll Oops  Scroll on By!   :D

• Like 2

Goodegg
Posted (edited)

The deal was done  before I got gulaged ,first person I told was deju as asked him to mark the watches  as sold for me. Ps the buyer has bought 6 watches from me in total around £3,500.

Edited by Goodegg
  • Like 2

splke
3 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

The deal was done  before I got gulaged ,first person I told was deju as asked him to mark the watches  as sold for me. Ps the buyer has bought 6 watches from me in total around £3,500.

Fair enough 

Goodegg

:D He said he’s left feedback but I can’t see it, as haven’t got the feedback section either 

Theduke.williams
1 hour ago, Goodegg said:

:D He said he’s left feedback but I can’t see it, as haven’t got the feedback section either 

Nope, no feedback as yet, and no indication that your watches have sold.

Maybe waiting for you to be able to edit your sales posts as and when you are granted access.

What a mess!

splke

Yes pal I've seen good feedback for you today 

Looks like it's been taken down someone asked for pics. Think buyer was @nivenj

• Like 1

Goodegg
14 minutes ago, splke said:

Ok good ,about time someone left it sold 12 watches on here and only 4 or 5 had left feedback, saying that this buyer bought 6 so that would explain most of the watches sold then.

• Like 2

Goodegg

Taken down? Don’t understand that, why? @deju 

Intresting
3 hours ago, onzenuub said:

You knew

:rofl:

Intresting
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, splke said:

Looks like it's been taken down someone asked for pics. Think buyer was @nivenj

That was me.  I saw it.   The buyer said he spent 3500 quid for 6 watches and all of them well worth it.   I (politely) as for pictures not to be cheeky, but to substantiate and also hopefully, once verified, can help rehabilitate the OP.   We have a good community here.

Edited by Intresting
  • Like 2

Goodegg
11 minutes ago, Intresting said:

That was me.  I saw it.   The buyer said he spent 3500 quid for 6 watches and all of them well worth it.   I (politely) as for pictures not to be cheeky, to to substantiate and also hopefully, once verified, can help rehabilitate the OP.   We have a good community here.

Ok great he bought the Tudor Monte Carlo, Iwc Cousteau, Iwc spitfire, Iwc calypso, Oris Aquis and theEbel 1911, 6 cracking watches.

• Like 3

GingerApple

As much as you're a brain-dead vage, that was a truly glowing review. He even said you'd probably undercharged him for what the watches were worth and he's not some wet behind the ears mug. An impressive review. 

• Like 1

nivenj
18 hours ago, Goodegg said:

Ok great he bought the Tudor Monte Carlo, Iwc Cousteau, Iwc spitfire, Iwc calypso, Oris Aquis and theEbel 1911, 6 cracking watches.

Every Transaction with me at least was perfect, all watches as described with gen ETA's verified where stated. He hasnt put a foot wrong with me. Watches purchased below

Kn4SWF.jpeg

• Like 4

Goodegg

Thanks they are all looking good, glad they have gone to a good home