Goodegg

@deju hope this satisfies people as I’m at a loss why I’m still blocked from buying or selling.

NCRich

Well, for one you have removed your photo ID from our HVS text stream.  That doesn't inspire confidence.

• Like 2

fatarms
On 03/04/2024 at 16:54, Goodegg said:

Ok good ,about time someone left it sold 12 watches on here and only 4 or 5 had left feedback, saying that this buyer bought 6 so that would explain most of the watches sold then.

That's actually not bad.  I've received less than 50% feedback on watches sold over the 12+ years I've been around.  I find most people buy and then disappear.  Probably close to 50-60 watches sold over the years, if not more.

• Like 2

RaybanBoy

KnSDxn.gif

splke
4 hours ago, RaybanBoy said:

KnSDxn.gif

aww  bless

8 hours ago, NCRich said:

Well, for one you have removed your photo ID from our HVS text stream.  That doesn't inspire confidence.

:daffy:  nawty 

• Like 1

RaybanBoy
22 minutes ago, splke said:

aww  bless

Yeah looks like this poor bloke is getting chased no matter what he does.

splke
17 minutes ago, RaybanBoy said:

Yeah looks like this poor bloke is getting chased no matter what he does.

he brought it on himself with his being a bit cunty  

• Like 3

BadPickle
1 hour ago, splke said:

he brought it on himself with his being a bit cunty  

:lol: seems to be the norm round these parts 

• Like 1

Goodegg

@NCRich I have messaged you about this

Theduke.williams
23 hours ago, NCRich said:

15 hours ago, splke said:

:daffy:  nawty 

Yeah,  confidence.

If you want to sell, that's the one thing you need to be able to inspire in your prospective customers.

• Like 1

deju
36 minutes ago, Theduke.williams said:

the one thing you need to be able to inspire in your prospective customers.

Fear…. Inspire…. Fear 

• Like 1

Theduke.williams
45 minutes ago, deju said:

Fear…. Inspire…. Fear 

??

Intresting
27 minutes ago, Theduke.williams said:

??

I think what @deju meant was that if you show reasoned confidence you will usually inspire confidence.  If you act in a way that does not inspire confidence it snowballs to worse things.   This usually happens when one double-down for the wrong reasons.  A good reputation takes far longer to build than to tear down sadly.

• Like 3

RaybanBoy

Tried to get my head round this Goodegg episode and it looks like this bloke has caused a lot of collateral damage one way or another at the expense of members and faith in the member buying aspect. He's not handled it well nor have some others. 

Goodegg
19 hours ago, Goodegg said:

@NCRich I have messaged you about this

Still no response? 

splke
12 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

Still no response? 

He's probably sick to the back teeth of it all. In fact I bet all the mods are 

• Like 2

RaybanBoy
4 minutes ago, splke said:

He's probably sick to the back teeth of it all. In fact I bet all the mods are 

Ban him as that will go some way in restoring some faith and drawing a line under it all and calming people down. 

Intresting
28 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

Still no response? 

what are you hoping to achieve?

Goodegg

A response ! 

RaybanBoy
4 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

A response ! 

Can you tell fellow members why so it leaves no ambiguity.  It may help your cause. 

Intresting
20 minutes ago, Goodegg said:

A response ! 

to what?   what do you want the mods to do for you? To you?

BadPickle

:lol:  pitchforks sharpened and ready……. , see @BadAppleis back too…. must be my new aftershave 

• Like 2

BM284

It was my understanding that a ‘period of time’ as set out by the mods was as exactly as it sounded - a degree of ambiguity applied to see if the op was going to become part of the community.
Rather than post in this thread about messaging the mods (about being put to normal status) keep it to private messages between yourselves and save a little face? Just my humble opinion, but reading through this particular thread doesn’t help your cause - especially when some of the sales you had were for some extremely sought after high end reps - and your feedback is positive. 
Patience. Life’s too short as it is! 

Goodegg
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BM284 said:

It was my understanding that a ‘period of time’ as set out by the mods was as exactly as it sounded - a degree of ambiguity applied to see if the op was going to become part of the community.
Rather than post in this thread about messaging the mods (about being put to normal status) keep it to private messages between yourselves and save a little face? Just my humble opinion, but reading through this particular thread doesn’t help your cause - especially when some of the sales you had were for some extremely sought after high end reps - and your feedback is positive. 
Patience. Life’s too short as it is! 

Don’t you think I’ve tried the private message route? I’m not getting a reply, and can’t be part of the community when I can’t see any of the community, it’s no different to being in the gulag.

Edited by Goodegg

Pp04811

I’m confused by all the goings on with this. @Goodegg Why don’t you just take this on the chin, as you said you would, and wait for the mods to be satisfied?? You’re lucky to still be on the site at all by the looks of it. The mods do have other things to do, and a life to live outside of this forum, but your desperation to get back ‘to normal’ seems a little suspicious. 

• Like 1