I am putting this in general, as @Goodegg is a person of interest to the whole community right now  GoodEgg - You have been released from the gulag. Taking into consideration everything, he will be no saled for a period of time, some may see this period as lengthy, some not lengthy enough. But ultimately the only other option would be a straight ban.  This has been no easy decision, while he has ultimately followed every request from staff and had no sales issues. It is recognised that your very being here upsets a lot of members. His attitude and interactions have left little to desire. We are a community and there is a base level decorum that everyone expects members to act.  This is far from a free pass.  @GoodeggIf you utter anything close to intimating you are untouchable to anyone who may disagree with you I will straight up ban you.  I strongly suggest that you use your time away from M2M to prove you can interact with the members without friction. Learn to ignore those who may try to stir things up.  There are NO third chances, any issues and it will be scorched earth.   I will not be the only one watching your behaviour and interaction with the community. The community will too.