SirMaxxi

Is there a Rep for Breitling Super Chronomat 44 Four-Year Calendar

SirMaxxi

Hi folks, first post here,

Question:  - Is there a Rep available for the Breitling Super Chronomat 44 Four-Year Calendar Model # U19320161C1U1

I have not found one, do they exist?  Any help appreciated

Gen images here:  https://imgur.com/a/9h4NxR2

Mystery Shopper

I haven't seen one but you can send this photo to your TD of choice and ask.

I suspect you will get the Gino D'Acampo 'NO'

• Like 1

Horace Derwent
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Ehehe !!!

:christmas1:

Welcome on RWG.bz @SirMaxxi , i don't thnk (99 % + ! ) that the Super Chronomat 4 Year Calendari was repped, too 'one of a kind' watch !

Anyway, remeber to always stick to TDs, here is what Trusty (for example) has if i search 'Chronomat' 

https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=chronomat&x=0&y=0

Edited by Horace Derwent
  • Like 1

SirMaxxi
4 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

I haven't seen one but you can send this photo to your TD of choice and ask.

1 hour ago, Horace Derwent said:

Ehehe !!!

:christmas1:

Welcome on RWG.bz @SirMaxxi , i don't thnk (99 % + ! ) that the Super Chronomat 4 Year Calendari was repped, too 'one of a kind' watch !

Anyway, remeber to always stick to TDs, here is what Trusty (for example) has if i search 'Chronomat' 

https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=chronomat&x=0&y=0

Righto, thanks to the both of you guys replying, such a beautiful watch, have not seen much else like it, but i'll message a couple of TD's and see if any joy, thanks again :)

SirMaxxi

Out of interest does anyone know of a similar watch in terms of style, colour etc they can recommend that has been repped?

Horace Derwent
On 15/04/2024 at 10:44, SirMaxxi said:

Out of interest does anyone know of a similar watch in terms of style, colour etc they can recommend that has been repped?

I mean, the joy is to endelssly searching the TDs catalogues ....go searching !:beer3:

FudgyDocker

Almost 100% certain that there is no 4 sub-dial Chinese movement that comes anywhere close to this. Just remember that watches can only be repped if there is an equivalent Chinese movement that can be substituted. They will never 'create' a movement for such a niche watch as this. They will only even make Super Clone movements for watches that will sell in the multiple 1000s, such as Submariners/Daytonas etc. I suspect that your search and enquiries will prove to be fruitless, but good luck anyway.

• Like 2