karbon74

MoonSwatch Metal Mod Showcase

Ephry73
You can get the moonswatch reps from dhgate. watches_77 is the best vendor. Alaska is the Mission to Mars.
Then you need a VK63 case from AliExpress. Many vendors. 5 bezel insert colors exist.
you need PE50 stems from AliX or eBay. PE50 is the movement of the rep. (mind you the movement subdials don’t match the gen features)
You need a custom movement holder to secure the rep movement into the vk63 case. We have set up a small team US&EU in RWI where we provide those holders for free (albeit people pay shipping). Or you can 3D print them yourself
depending on the case, sometimes the pushers are too short, so an adapter of sorts is needed to make the chrono work.
Give it a shot. it’s a fun build and you only need basic tools. the rest is just creativity for design.

I wouldn’t wven mind printing my own adapter if you guys share the file. The project is great. Thank you for sharing. E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karbon74
55 minutes ago, Ephry73 said:

I wouldn’t wven mind printing my own adapter if you guys share the file. The project is great. Thank you for sharing. E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6381997

• Like 1

karbon74
5 hours ago, shinynewbling52 said:

Bonjour Karbon74.  Good to see you over here too and welcome.  Love your Dark Pikachu and PVD Dark Side of the Moon watches.  I'm sure you'll find many compatriots glad to have your help and advise.  :thumbsup:       

Hello my friend !!!

karbon74

DSOTM V2

KBVS4c.jpeg
KBV0gX.jpeg

this one uses a Pagani Design donor watch and a non-canon swatch dial

• Like 1

karbon74

PM you

• Like 1

karbon74

Breakfast at Tiffany’s