Alan32

A rare visit

Alan32

Having been a member here for a few years now , I have never ventured here before.    Although one of my Seikos (Seiki? Seikeos?) is my third most meaningful watch only 5% of my collection is that brand. 

I had several more in the past but they either died on me or were given to me by my ex-wife and were sold on

From L to R we have

1 A Self modded  SKX 007 with an NH35,Great wave full lume dial, new hands, Ceramic bezel insert and a Geckota Shark mesh.

2 A 100m solar sport, Which I got from Seiko in exchange for a Seiko chronograph that they could no longer service, which had been in turn an exchange for a previous chronograph which they could no longer service, which had been issued to me in exchange for my G1098 watch which I smashed in the back of a Commando brigade Seeking in Norway, whilst on an exchange with the Royal Navy as a commando aircrewman. Somehow when I returned to the Army and then left I forgot to return it . ( my 3rd best watch)

3 A Kinetic model modded to normal quartz as I find the Kinetics not very reliable.

4 The Seiko Perpetual Calendar/Chronograph  SPC129P1, IMHO THE best Seiko model, on a Geckota jubilee

5 The Age of Discovery two handed "Dancing hands" chronograph 8M25-7100

KX6Yun.jpeg

KX8hpk.jpeg

KX82Go.jpeg

KX8LAJ.jpeg

KX8WzS.jpeg

KX8aYQ.jpeg

KX8iwL.jpeg
KX8mVR.jpeg

• Like 2

Redfire1066

Very nice those, I like your black dialed chronograph.  Would be nice to see the other 95% = 95 watches …. Maybe in specific/related  groups like you’ve did with your Seiko collection …. :thumbsup2:

Alan32
54 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

Very nice those, I like your chronograph.  Would be nice to see the other 95% = 95 watches …. Maybe in specific/related  groups like you’ve did with your Seiko collection …. :thumbsup2:

Would love to but it would take ages, will this do?

KXr8NJ.jpeg
KXr6Bo.jpeg
KXrQMS.jpeg
KXrB9W.jpeg
KXrpDQ.jpeg
KXrCqL.jpeg
KXrPTR.jpeg
KXrTb8.jpeg

• Like 2

Redfire1066

@Alan32     Blimey,   cheers . . .  I am going to make a nice pot of tea and browse with delight at your photos of your collection. . ..  :bounce:  .. . I deliberately do not place mine in watch display boxes with the idea that I will not get to attached  to them and be able to let them go on a whim. . . .  but that has not worked  out . ..   I think it is time to take  the plunge for a few watch display boxes.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Alan32
22 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

@Alan32     Blimey,   cheers . . .  I am going to make a nice pot of tea and browse with delight at your photos of your collection. . ..  :bounce:  .. . I deliberately do not place mine in watch display boxes with the idea that I will not get to attached  to them and be able to let them go on a whim. . . .  but that has not worked  out . ..   I think it is time to take  the plunge for a few watch display boxes.  :thumbsup:

Also watching this Marlow on Ebay  and have these other four on order

KXtzWD.webp
KXtZxY.webp

KXrbht.webp
KXrSRF.webp

KXrgI3.png

I think I need Help

• Like 1