Sign in to follow this  
chriszammett

What watches are people thinking of getting next?

alphakazi
111_bclt.JPG

hey, looking good greg - is that a $100 jobbie?

Nope - that's a $300 jobbie (actually $350 if you take the band into account, which I bought separately). 'Swiss' mvt, swan neck reg, double AR, decent lume.

goes to show how much I know about PAMs but I have to say again - loooooooking goooood - I must have been away when you acquired this beaut

I would have dropped a bill on that one today but at $350.. eventually :rolleyes: PAMs not on the top of the wish list...yet

My next buy:

AP-223-4.jpg

hey, when you already own enough "regular" watches... it's ok to go crazy every so often :sh_h: I have a white face ROO secs@12 high on my list

greg_r

Nope - that's a $300 jobbie (actually $350 if you take the band into account, which I bought separately). 'Swiss' mvt, swan neck reg, double AR, decent lume.

goes to show how much I know about PAMs but I have to say again - loooooooking goooood - I must have been away when you acquired this beaut

Nope - I bought it back in August last year before the old board died. The bracelet is more recent, however - originally had it on a BOB croco with deployant.

I would have dropped a bill on that one today but at $350.. eventually :rolleyes: PAMs not on the top of the wish list...yet

Robert does a highly acceptable 111h for $99 or a bit more if you want the swan neck reg :sh_h:

alphakazi

Nope - I bought it back in August last year before the old board died. The bracelet is more recent, however - originally had it on a BOB croco with deployant.

Robert does a highly acceptable 111h for $99 or a bit more if you want the swan neck reg :sh_h:

stop instigating - I'm vulnerable

greg_r

He does a good 113 too for the same kinda dough... :rolleyes:

pam113w_0609.JPG

Luthier

How 113 better than 104, that has DW?

Luthier
111_bclt.JPG

My next buy:

AP-223-4.jpg

hey, when you already own enough "regular" watches... it's ok to go crazy every so often :sh_h: I have a white face ROO secs@12 high on my list

I just like this watch. Great design and proper size. I even like the strap. There's seconds @12, that's why it's lil bit more expensive, but it worth, I guess.

Luthier

For now I'm waiting SS DayDate oversized from Mary, and PAM104 from Robert.

Hey, Joey, did you get your TAG, or still waiting? I want to buy it too, waiting for your review!!!

greg_r

Not better, not worse. Different. 113 is basically a 111 with a white dial - i.e. handwind.

Luthier

Not better, not worse. Different. 113 is basically a 111 with a white dial - i.e. handwind.

Never liked handwind, until I got my TAG Calibre 1.

onzenuub

Ordered the TAG Carrera daydate two weeks ago, still nothing received, should I be worried now???

greg_r

Yes.

Next!

:)

onzenuub

Should I pm th seller about this or should I pm customs and ask them if they've seized my repwatch?

greg_r

Yes. One of those.

Next!

onzenuub

Should I also refer customs in the same pm to you and your IP adress Greg?

greg_r

and which IP is that, I wonder?

onzenuub
and which IP is that, I wonder?

You don't want me to place them in here do you

greg_r

Why not? That's okay, I can always post yours to keep 'em company...

onzenuub
Why not? That's okay, I can always post yours to keep 'em company...

We know eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything :)

greg_r
schultz.jpg

AustinTech

I had one of those Calibre 1 TAGs. Very nice watch for the money! Sold it cause it wasn't getting wrist time after I got the rubber strap for my PO. But a very underrated rep, for sure. The AR could be better though.

Luthier

I had one of those Calibre 1 TAGs. Very nice watch for the money! Sold it cause it wasn't getting wrist time after I got the rubber strap for my PO. But a very underrated rep, for sure. The AR could be better though.

But AR is fantastic.

JohnG

I also like the Formula 1 Tag - gen is quartz, rep has exact same quartz movement, only $118 from Twins or $75 from Julia....

alphakazi

http://www.jpc8118.com/00000rlsdph10103-hu...813-p-6473.html

thinking of grabbing this $148 jobbie - apparently the same as the $300 ver. save the movement - this one has a $5 2813 (servicing = mvmt replacement)

4.jpg

6.jpg

Josh is using a 3 second shutter for that lume shot - LAME! So I'm guessing 3x less brightness

anyways, I like the watch - always wanted a 43mm rollie - how durable do you think the PVD is?

JohnG

Description is from Josh, watch will come from Julia at Watchgallery. I have a credit there (about $40 or $50, so going to use it towards THIS (gen is quartz as well), price $75 before credit deduction....

Formula 1 SS/SS Red Swiss Eta Quartz Chrono

Movement: Swiss Eta Working Chronograph Quartz Movement

Same Specs as the Genuine

Functions: Same Functions as the Genuine

Dimensions : Dia 41mm x 12mm Thk

Material : 1 piece forged case construction, solid 316 stainless steel

Back : Solid Case Back in Checker Flag Graphic with Detailed Serial Engraving

Crown : One-piece pull out screw-down crown with o ring

Crystal: Sapphire crystal

8.jpg

7.jpg

7.jpg

alphakazi

pretty cool looking watch

good price, does that one also come with sapphire crystal?