Sign in to follow this  
chriszammett

What watches are people thinking of getting next?

P_Diddy

its a FUNtastic watch!

Anyone know how to get the gap 'tighter' between where the watch case joins the steel bracelet?

On the gen there is no gap! :lol:

That Ebel is a thing of beauty, Col...

JohnG

That Ebel is a super rep if ever there was one.... on my list too....

Member X

It is really nice, I agree, but they are charging the money for it to be so!

I want one but it's going to have to wait for a while... lol

JohnG
It is really nice, I agree, but they are charging the money for it to be so!

I want one but it's going to have to wait for a while... lol

Julia @ watchgallory.com has it for $245 + shipping (not the price on the site, that is what she quoted me - I have cam sex with her in exchange for a break on watch prices). I have used her so has Trailboss I believe, used to be Luthier's girl, but now he doesn't like her, don't know why....

P_Diddy

what's the website?

Julia @ watchgallory.com has it for $245 + shipping (not the price on the site, that is what she quoted me

Member X

That's much better than the near-$400 I've seen elsewhere!

alphakazi
what's the website?

Julia @ watchgallory.com has it for $245 + shipping (not the price on the site, that is what she quoted me

is it watchgallory or swissgallory?

http://swissgallory.com/

JohnG
what's the website?

is it watchgallory or swissgallory?

http://swissgallory.com/

Ooops, swissgallory, and sinawatches, I think she may not be with Swissgallory anymore, latest emails say just sinawatches.... email for Jula - [email protected]

JohnG
GetAttachmentaspx1.jpg

KBH

Here's my next one. The picture is from Ruby. It should be here any day, hopefully. $270 + shipping. After the thread of the asshole Noob badmouthing her on RG, I had to buy one from her.

FILE0003ps.jpg

By the way, I love the Tag, John.

houndoggie

467e7b85.jpg

Full customizable sandwich Cali in 47mm from GETAT... $98 plus shipping.

Just as soon as I fill up the paypal account from some pending sales.

JohnG

FUCK! Sandwich Cali!!!!!!!!!!!

@ KBH, got a quote from Julia for the Ebel for $245 + shipping. She is quick.

I will never buy from Ruby again. I ordered a ladies Datejust w/ Jubilee bracelet from her in October. I didn't get the watch until after Christmas and the fucking jubilee bracelet? Not until APRIL. And only then after I siced J-C on her (twice). She is fucking worthless as far as I am concerned (and I used to be a big fan of hers). Now she is all excuses and lies (just ONE example, she told me the bracelet had shipped, TEN days later, I say, "where is it Ruby?!" She says, "I have no control over postal system" and sends me a pick of bracelet and envelope, saying, I send this over a week ago. I looked at the meta-data in Photoshop and the picture was taken RIGHT BEFORE SHE SENT ME THE EMAIL. She lied to my fucking face. I can forgive a lot of shit, but not bald-faced lies to customers.

Don't know what she did to the noob, but I will badmouth her as long as anyone will listen. Her lies to me will cost her LOTS AND LOTS of bucks, I will make sure of that.

houndoggie

Perfect candidate for a relume, John. I'll be ordering as soon as M finishes paying for that 112....

KBH

John, I see where you're coming from. I said earlier that the Ebel could be had for $250 or less and was pretty much told i was crazy.

Anyways it was her birthday and I felt sorry for all the bad mouthing she got that day so I gave her a shot. She had the picture for me in 5 days including a weekend with the correct day/date set on the watch so I know it was in her hands.

I know she was getting lots of bad publicity back then but have also heard she's come around to being reasonably good again lately. We'll see how it goes from here.

onzenuub

DAMMIT, I still didn't receive the TAG carrera day date I've ordered. DAMMIT

JohnG
John, I see where you're coming from. I said earlier that the Ebel could be had for $250 or less and was pretty much told i was crazy.

Anyways it was her birthday and I felt sorry for all the bad mouthing she got that day so I gave her a shot. She had the picture for me in 5 days including a weekend with the correct day/date set on the watch so I know it was in her hands.

I know she was getting lots of bad publicity back then but have also heard she's come around to being reasonably good again lately. We'll see how it goes from here.

I hope she is back on track.

I got really pissed with her because when I like a dealer I am very loyal (not as in I only buy from them, but rather I talk them up on the forums, if they treat me right I reward them with publicity). So I was really pro-Ruby, had ordered quite a few watches from her, and then she did me like that.

She was good, I hope she is again. I won't buy again, but if she is really getting her act together I will at least remain neutral.

JohnG

Don't worry, Josh always comes through.

alphakazi

Don't worry, Josh always comes through.

JohnG is Dave123 and I claim 1st item up for sale

JohnG

There is a reason Josh is #1.

alphakazi

:D

noobs

greg_r

joshdelusion.jpg

JohnG
;)

onzenuub

Received a pm from Precious Time that the watch is in UK, so I will hope to receive it soooooooooooooooooooooooon.

JohnG
Received a pm from Precious Time that the watch is in UK, so I will hope to receive it soooooooooooooooooooooooon.

But Precious Time is the UK. So in other words, he hasn't shipped it yet. ;)

hk45ca

;)

noobs

and rg.......