Sign in to follow this  
AGL

PAM000

AGL

I really want a PAM 000. It's like a baby 005 as it doesn't have seconds. Therefore I want one.

Where can I get one?

Here is the gen!

solkryssare
I really want a PAM 000. It's like a baby 005 as it doesn't have seconds. Therefore I want one.

Where can I get one?

Here is the gen!

You wait....... for the H factory to make one

AGL

Are they making them?

This is currently the Panerai 'to buy' list!

I'm such a dirty Panerai whore.

PAM 000

PAM 005

PAM 176

PAM 312

PAM 292

PAM 111

PAM 112

PAM 219

PAM 339

PAM 004

PAM 177

PAM 219

solkryssare
Are they making them?

This is currently the Panerai 'to buy' list!

I'm such a dirty Panerai whore.

PAM 000

PAM 005

PAM 176

PAM 312

PAM 292

PAM 111

PAM 112

PAM 219

PAM 339

PAM 004

PAM 177

PAM 219

Nope, not yet. But plenty of the others on that list

SeanusMaximus

Well considering that you have only bought one in over a month of being here.... it is going to take a long time to populate that list :P

PS - why get/collect so many that look the same?!

AGL
Well considering that you have only bought one in over a month of being here.... it is going to take a long time to populate that list :P

Sean! I have only shared 1 that I have purchased!!

And I dont know why! But I like the idea of having lots of different 'configurations'.

SeanusMaximus

And I dont know why! But I like the idea of having lots of different 'configurations'.

Then you need to update your footer otherwise you are a deceiving trickster and must be publicly flogged with barbed wire and rotten/spoilt meat so that your lacerations may become infected and gangrenous! :rofl:

Personal opinion - I find having one radiomir, and one day a suitable luminor will be enough. I am still sticking by my original ideal of never having more than 7 watches.... one for each day of the week :rofl:

AGL
Well considering that you have only bought one in over a month of being here.... it is going to take a long time to populate that list :)

Then you need to update your footer otherwise you are a deceiving trickster and must be publicly flogged with barbed wire and rotten/spoilt meat so that your lacerations may become infected and gangrenous! :rofl:

Personal opinion - I find having one radiomir, and one day a suitable luminor will be enough. I am still sticking by my original ideal of never having more than 7 watches.... one for each day of the week :D

I shouldn't have a signature. Got rid of it.... :s

wat44

look the same?

you need your eyes checked!

AGL

Right! It's gone!

SeanusMaximus
look the same?

you need your eyes checked!

Just my opinion Rhett, and will remain so mate. I just dont see the point, take the following fictitious example:

I own a PAM luminor, with closed caseback, chrome finish, sausage dial, small seconds in place of 9, no officine panerai logo.

....and I then purchase an almost identical watch but with a brushed case...

In my opinion that is entirely pointless.... there was a guy a while back on RWI or something with a photo of his PAM collection, maybe 20+ Luminors, and most of them just looked so bloody samey....

AGL

And that is why your officially out of the panerai club.

Each luminor is different. If you can't see that you don't deserve to own one.

At least I plan to keep and nurture my Panerai's not like you. teasing them by thinking they're finally getting a home only to be sold on again. How inhumane.

SeanusMaximus

At least I plan to keep and nurture my Panerai's not like you. teasing them by thinking they're finally getting a home only to be sold on again. How inhumane.

until either of us own gen PAM's i wouldnt say either of us are in the club... or the paneristi as it should be referred to as. :)

I purchased my fine 292 from wat44 here, and I love it, will never trade it. A watch has to make me like it, and if it doesnt - it goes.

simple as.

AGL

until either of us own gen PAM's i wouldnt say either of us are in the club... or the paneristi as it should be referred to as. :rofl:

I purchased my fine 292 from wat44 here, and I love it, will never trade it. A watch has to make me like it, and if it doesnt - it goes.

simple as.

I don't give a flying fuck what it's called but I'm referring to it as the Panerai Club. :)

I bet we will see that 292 on here in a matter of weeks....

Anyway back to topic. a 000... Is h factory making these or does any seller stock them?

Oh and btw.... an addiction is an addiction... They don't necessarily have to look different. If they have Panerai or Luminor on the dial then I plan to buy it.

SeanusMaximus

until either of us own gen PAM's i wouldnt say either of us are in the club... or the paneristi as it should be referred to as. :rofl:

simple as.

I don't give a flying fuck what it's called but I'm referring to it as the Panerai Club. :)

Anyway back to topic. a 000... Is h factory making these or does any seller stock them?

Oh and btw.... an addiction is an addiction... They don't necessarily have to look different. If they have Panerai or Luminor on the dial then I plan to buy it.

If you are so PAM mad then you should bloody know it is called the Paneristi ash! I dont profess to be yet I knew it.... :D

aaaand the 292 is going nowhere, purchased within a week of being here and wont be going anywhere. If I dont like it - its gone in a matter of a week, you should have observed this.....

AGL

simple as.

If you are so PAM mad then you should bloody know it is called the Paneristi ash! I dont profess to be yet I knew it.... :D

aaaand the 292 is going nowhere, purchased within a week of being here and wont be going anywhere. If I dont like it - its gone in a matter of a week, you should have observed this.....

SeanusMaximus

As Solk said...they havent made one yet....so everyone is waiting.

AGL

But does anyone else have them? Do you reckon it's something Mary could source?

SeanusMaximus

But does anyone else have them? Do you reckon it's something Mary could source?

Can't harm to ask I suppose..

wat44

you can get 000

Josh has them from memory

I was rather hoping there would be a new one out like 005, but it seems the dial without seconds is the problem

AGL

I have absolutely no idea how the watches are made. But surely you can take off the seconds gear rod in which the hand attaches too so it then sits below the dial face

And then have a solid dial with seconds concealed underneath.

They could even have it so the seconds gear still turns but with nothing attached to bring it above the dial?

level z
I have absolutely no idea how the watches are made. But surely you can take off the seconds gear rod in which the hand attaches too so it then sits below the dial face

And then have a solid dial with seconds concealed underneath.

They could even have it so the seconds gear still turns but with nothing attached to bring it above the dial?

that is actually how it works ... the shaft to hold the second hands sits below the dial without touching it ..

wat44

AGL - I said dial without seconds - not movement without seconds

AGL
AGL - I said dial without seconds - not movement without seconds

I should really learn to read, shouldn't i!