Sign in to follow this  
SThiess

Greetings and Hi To All !!!

SThiess

Hello to everyone!!

I thought I would also introduce myself here real quick although I have been checking the forum for a while.

I am originally from Germany but been living in the US (L.A.) now for over 10years (lovin it) and work as an IT Consultant. Anyways I came across this forum doing some research regarding reps and boy am I happy having found this place. A lot of great information and a lot of great people who helped me avoid some serious mistakes. Ordered my first rep through watchinternational and it is on its way, should be here any day now. Special thanks to DEL and Kenny.

Always been into watches and have/had some gens. So I started with a Breitling as I had that one before and can better related to the quality. Now after doing a lot of research I have created my wish list. Feels like a kid in a candy store.

Will post some feedback in the sections once I receive my watch and the ones to follow.

Make It A Great Day

Del

Hello and welcome mate! Glad I was able to help. :lol:

robznet

Bout time too - 14 posts and no intro! Better late than never though, welcome to the forum, have fun! :lol:

nunu78

Welcome mate,hope you will enjoy your stay here ,don't know how your wallet feel t,hough :lol:

Fiddo

Hello! :kinkythegayviking:

Welcome!