Sign in to follow this  
WatchMe007

Women and reps

WatchMe007

So I am sitting here at the beach and I see my wife's 179174-MRJ sitting on the table next to me. It is her only watch. She is not super trendy or flashy. Doesn't get a new handbag very often. Pretty conservative, actually. She doesn't really pay attention to material things. This might sound crazy, but she literally did not notice that I got a new car for a couple of weeks. Granted it was the same color and manufacturer, but pretty different. 2 seats instead of four. Etc.

So, back to the watch. I think, hmmmm....what is the model number and I wonder what a rep would look like...might be fun to pick up a rep just to see. I'll be damned but you can actually get a rep of her watch.

How are reps of tiny watches like this? Are the movements as "advanced" as the ones in our larger reps?

Do I get it and show her how cool it is that you can get cool watches? She knows her watch is Gen because she picked it up from the dealer.

Do I switch them out and see if she notices as an experiment?

Do I leave the subject alone and forget about opening all sorts of possible cans of worms?

Rolex-watch-2735.jpg

SirPsychoSexy

buy the rep, sell her gen. she'll never know!

spend the money on drugs and whores :)

dingle

spend the money on drugs and whores :)

:)

robznet

AustinTech

Don't tell her too much about reps. Then she might want some and you have less money for your rep fund.

houndoggie

women need not watches... If they are concerned with the time, have a sign on the wall that says "TIME TO GET IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH"

theflyingdutchman

Sometimes it looks nice....

08-3.jpg

houndoggie

can we turn this into a lady wrist shot thread?????

WatchMe007
Sometimes it looks nice....

08-3.jpg

What did you do with the rest of the body? Or do you just need to cut your fingernails?

I am disturbed either way.

SThiess

I would get a rep and swap the watch out, just for the fuck of it and see if she would notice.

Although if she doesn't see that your car is suddenly missing 2 seats she probably wouldn't.

WatchMe007
I would get a rep and swap the watch out, just for the fuck of it and see if she would notice.

Although if she doesn't see that your car is suddenly missing 2 seats she probably wouldn't.

LOL. She just walked by it in the garage, and the four seater was roughly the same size and shape as the two seater. Most people don't know the difference.

She also argued with my then 5 year old daughter about a dirt bike she didn't realize I owned. THAT was hilarious. No, Mommy. daddy has a yellow dirt bike.

You mean the GREEN ATV?

No. It is a motorcycle, Mommy.

LOL. I love my wife and my big, dark garage.

Aren

spend the money on drugs and whores :P

and squander the rest.

pamelo

Just remind her not to wash her hair with it on. :P

Edited by pamelo

WatchMe007
Just remind her not to wash her hair with it on. :Whistle:

I think I disproved that myth just the other day. Took my cheap sub for a dive. No leaky.

Member X

LOL. She just walked by it in the garage, and the four seater was roughly the same size and shape as the two seater. Most people don't know the difference.

She also argued with my then 5 year old daughter about a dirt bike she didn't realize I owned. THAT was hilarious. No, Mommy. daddy has a yellow dirt bike.

You mean the GREEN ATV?

No. It is a motorcycle, Mommy.

LOL. I love my wife and my big, dark garage.

hahaha! :)

If only all women were this unobservant, life would be a lot less hassle ;):D