Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

Gen GMT MasterII raffle at RWG2

greg_r

Sorry to hear about the Breit, Joey... How do you like the SLR?

JoeyB
Sorry to hear about the Breit, Joey... How do you like the SLR?

It's a nice knock-around watch, and with the stop watch I can time things during classes. The Breit is digital chrono and I like that. But it is just huge and heavy. I thought the DSSD would stop a bullet, this Breit would kill someone if it fell on them. :lol: I was having fun changing watches all day long for different purposes!

JohnG
Don't do it again.

Don't do WHAT?

What the fuck is it EXACTLY that I did to you? Cause I am getting fucking tired of all the accusations.

JoeyB
Don't do it again.

Don't do WHAT?

What the fuck is it EXACTLY that I did to you? Cause I am getting fucking tired of all the accusations.

Sure, it takes a dimwit to look at an incomplete auction and use the bid price to make any comparison, but we don't ban people here or give them time outs for being stupid sometimes.

So if Joey made a mistake, he did it unintentionally

Hey JohnG, fuck you too. Which part of "right now" eludes you?? Where did I fuck up, assuming you can read?

You fucked up by throwing out a number in a way that led a lot of people to think that the numbers meant anything. If they were from auctions that weren't over, then the numbers are meaningless and only confuse people in the thread.

By-Tor, forget about Joey, he doesn't always remember to take his medication(s) and then this kind of thing happens...

;)

Wow, what a thread! By-Tor and Joey, who ever would have thought it.

So, did Joey give up?

You didn't want to go back and look, here it is.

I am NOT a dimwit. I made NO mistake. I take NO meds. I NEVER quit.

I was not wrong, you chose to tell a troll I was. You called me names to the troll. You told the troll I was on meds and he used that at me. And on top of that crap, if you were in an argument with someone from another board I'd be in there defending and helping you on OUR site, and likely on their site as well.

Do not do that again.

JohnG
Don't do it again.

Don't do WHAT?

Sure, it takes a dimwit to look at an incomplete auction and use the bid price to make any comparison, but we don't ban people here or give them time outs for being stupid sometimes.

So if Joey made a mistake, he did it unintentionally

Hey JohnG, fuck you too. Which part of "right now" eludes you?? Where did I fuck up, assuming you can read?

You fucked up by throwing out a number in a way that led a lot of people to think that the numbers meant anything. If they were from auctions that weren't over, then the numbers are meaningless and only confuse people in the thread.

By-Tor, forget about Joey, he doesn't always remember to take his medication(s) and then this kind of thing happens...

;)

Wow, what a thread! By-Tor and Joey, who ever would have thought it.

So, did Joey give up?

You didn't want to go back and look, here it is.

I am NOT a dimwit. I made NO mistake. I take NO meds. I NEVER quit.

I was not wrong, you chose to tell a troll I was. You called me names to the troll. You told the troll I was on meds and he used that at me. And on top of that crap, if you were in an argument with someone from another board I'd be in there defending and helping you on OUR site, and likely on their site as well.

Do not do that again.

I was joking around and if you can't figure that out on your own then have your mommy do it for you. I am fucking sick of your bitchiness. This is supposed to be a fun place, you are the only one getting wound up over bullshit.

Dude I don't even know what to fucking say to you anymore. First that bullshit temper tantrum about the gay shit (because I had the AUDACITY to say it was getting old, whether I started it or not). Now this. Holy fucking shit what is the MATTER WITH YOU????!!!!

JoeyB
I was joking around and if you can't figure that out on your own then have your mommy do it for you. I am fucking sick of your bitchiness. This is supposed to be a fun place, you are the only one getting wound up over bullshit.

Dude I don't even know what to fucking say to you anymore. First that bullshit temper tantrum about the gay shit (because I had the AUDACITY to say it was getting old, whether I started it or not). Now this. Holy fucking shit what is the MATTER WITH YOU????!!!!

You're the one who got bitchy over the gay stuff, sconey and I were having fun.

The asshole was attacking me and you came up with "joking" like that? Have your mommy teach you when it's play time and when it isn't. It obviously was no time for jokes, let alone jokes that insulted me, when you made them.

I am fucking sick of your dragging this out. What the fuck, John, you wre wrong. Grow up.

JohnG

The asshole was attacking me and you came up with "joking" like that? Have your mommy teach you when it's play time and when it isn't. It obviously was no time for jokes, let alone jokes that insulted me, when you made them.

I am fucking sick of your dragging this out. What the fuck, John, you wre wrong. Grow up.

yeah, I was joking because the whole thing was stupid. Arguing over the words "right now"??? Huh? Anyway, no more dragging it out. I am done. Don't worry, won't reply to your posts, won't mention your name, should make it easy.

Buy bye.

JoeyB

No more dragging it out. I am done. Don't worry, won't reply to your posts, won't mention your name, should make it easy.

Buy bye.

I can't believe you don't get it. I spelled it out for you. So now you stomp your feet and quit all my posts? Well, so much for growing up.

greg_r

sigh

:DeadHorse:

:D

sconehead

Joey's no 'offshore' John, Joey just let it lie, neither of you need to respond to this , both of you should just forget it and not mention the matter again...this sucks...

AllergyDoc
yawn.png

Luthier

I have better pic....

gothonehundreseventeen.jpg

greg_r
bunny-yawn.jpg

AllergyDoc
yawn.jpg

JohnG
facial-tumor-man-with-no-face.jpg

JoeyB