Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

Gen GMT MasterII raffle at RWG2

JoeyB
Edit BTW John can you please tell me who was forcing your people to pay supporter fee's, we will see they are reprimanded.

Nobody said that Sherlock. I said those who paid up were not your "guests" - they were paying members. And they were pretty much ALL of us. So quitch yur fuckin bellyaching.

It's obvious this jerk can't read. He's demonstrated that all night long.

Reddons1

Hey Joey isn't it time for your nap?

By-Tor
But the fool that you are, reading every other word, in between lines, and leaving words out, you come up with something I never said.

Oh yeah...

That's a "Fat Lady" GMTII. I haven't a clue what that is, but there are at least 3 more of those under $2000 right now.

You didn't only dig up your own hole, you also bought the shovel.

You apparently don't like of having your words thrown back in your face. Now you're calling me all kinds of names... you probably think that this last ditch effort will make you seem less like the simpering, witless loser that I've already revealed you to be. Now that's ironic.

Christ... I've had better "flame" opponents in a local BBS (back in 1980'S). If you really think you can do well in a pissing contest against me, at least stop acting like a fucking vegetable. EVERYONE can see what you have written in this thread... too bad the only way now to "change" the truth is to edit those bad words away.

PS: Still no links Joey? Tsk tsk... :lol:

Edited by By-Tor

JoeyB
Hey Joey isn't it time for your nap?

Nope. (sniff, sniff) It's time for your diaper.

Reddons1

wow good stuff Joey.

alphakazi

and... credits...

alphakazi - mitigator 1

greg - mitigator 2

JohnG - Accused 1

JoeyB - Accused 2

RolexAddict - gunslinger

By-Tor - Avenger 1

Reddons1 - Avenger 2

Trailboss - The originator

Phaloes - Innocent bystander 1

AustinTech - Innocent bystander 2

Houndoggie - Innocent bystander 3

JoeyB
But the fool that you are, reading every other word, in between lines, and leaving words out, you come up with something I never said.

Oh yeah...

That's a "Fat Lady" GMTII. I haven't a clue what that is, but there are at least 3 more of those under $2000 right now.

You didn't only dig up your own hole, you also bought the shovel.

You apparently don't like of having your words thrown back in your face. Now you're calling me all kinds of names... you probably think that this last ditch effort will make you seem less like the simpering, witless loser that I've already revealed you to be. Now that's ironic.

Christ... I've had better "flame" opponents in a local BBS (back in 1980'S). If you really think you can do well in a pissing contest against me, at least stop acting like a fucking vegetable. EVERYONE can see what you have written in this thread... too bad the only way now to "change" the truth is to edit those bad words away.

PS: Still no links Joey? Tsk tsk... :lol:

I know you're a liar, and dishonest. Are you brain-damaged as well??

"That's a "Fat Lady" GMTII. I haven't a clue what that is, but there are at least 3 more of those under $2000 right now."

I posted what I said several times to you already, and now you finally post all of what I wrote? How many times did you misquote me? All because you are a moron.

It's there in black and white. If you don't get it, get someone to read it to you. You're the one in a hole. You are wrong and don't have the balls to admit it. All you've "revealed" is what a petty, ignorant, illiterate horse's ass you are.

If you really think you can attack me, make lying and false accusations and I would just allow you to do that, then your idiocy knows no bounds.

JoeyB
wow good stuff Joey.

Just trying to keep it at a level you can grasp. I'd hate for you to miss anything.

By-Tor

I have reposted 2-3 times the exact same quote, and requested him to post the "web links" to those 3 mysterious GMT's. Without success.

Now suddenly I reposted his words "correctly", like it makes any difference at all. I still don't see the links to those watches he was talking about. Perhaps they only existed in his own imagination?

This guy is just unreal.

Well anyway... I've had enough of these AOL Chatroom FL4ME5, complete denial of truth in "la la la la la" fashion and these playground insults. I have nothing against an occasional flame war but at least give me a better opponent... whatever... like take a box of veggies out of freezer and teach them to post. :lol:

ZZZZZZZzz.....

Edited by By-Tor

JoeyB
I have reposted 2-3 times the exact same quote, and requested him to post the "web links" to those 3 mysterious GMT's. Without success.

Now suddenly I reposted his words "correctly", like it makes any difference. I still don't see the links to those watches he was talking about. Perhaps they only existed in his own imagination?

This guy is just unreal.

Well anyway... I've had enough of these AOL Chatroom FL4ME5 and playground insults. I have nothing against an occasional flame war but at least give me a better opponent... whatever... like take a box of veggies out of freezer and teach them to post.

ZZZZZZZzz.....

Nope, you're lying again. Go back and look. You kept leaving my words out, then made accusations on it. I had to explain it to you, and you still left the words out. Those words change the meaning from what I actually said and what you accuse me of. You are one dishonest bastard.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, ass-wipe. Do comeback when you learn how to read. Oh, and take your puppy with you. He's not house broken yet.

alphakazi

it seems we are caught on a single issue at this point...

the fact that the watches had days left before the auction ended...

the confusion on the actual value of them....

and that it was cited by Joey the current bid price.... (being misread that he meant the final value)

it's being bent and twisted and we all know exactly what happened here (no I won't explain it - we all know whether we want to admit it or not)

hopefully it slowly dies off now - most all of us have respect for RWG2

I can see why By-Tor is upset, that much is obvious but I can also see how a few "let's shoot the shit" words can get out of hand

then pride get's in there and the bickering ensues

kinda fun sure... but let's keep a level of respect for one another - if only low level for now

By-Tor
Nope, you're lying again. Go back and look. You kept leaving my words out, then made accusations on it. I had to explain it to you, and you still left the words out. Those words change the meaning from what I actually said and what you accuse me of. You are one dishonest bastard.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, ass-wipe. Do comeback when you learn how to read. Oh, and take your puppy with you. He's not house broken yet.

:lol:

I wonder if Joey was crying when he wrote the above.

That's not a good flame Joey. Very cliched, unimaginative and dull. And the flow of your sentences... bad, bad. Is English really your first language? "Housebroken" and "house broken" can mean different things. And look at the fucking mascara... it's all over your face now.

Next time, try to think of something like this instead:

BT, you certainly have a grossly, over-inflated notion of your own abilities and intelligence, you idiot. It's hard to see how you could have acquired

such an erroneous self-image, when you are so plainly an idiotic, bottom-feeding worm, devoid of either the sense, wit or intelligence God gave a common sea cucumber.

Just a quick tip Joey... you don't have to use that exact template but you definitely gotta come up with better material if you want to become the 70P FL4M3R of these woods.

Have a nice day sonny.

Edited by By-Tor

AllergyDoc

Who is Joey's avitar? Is she available? (The wife's asleep.)

JoeyB

I wonder if Joey was crying when he wrote the above.

That's not a good flame Joey. Very cliched, unimaginative and dull. And the flow of your sentences... bad, bad. Is English really your first language? "Housebroken" and "house broken" mean different things. And look at the fucking mascara... it's all over your face now.

Next time, try to think of something like this instead:

BT, you certainly have a grossly, over-inflated notion of your own abilities and intelligence, you idiot. It's hard to see how you could have acquired

such an erroneous self-image, when you are so plainly an idiotic, bottom-feeding worm, devoid of either the sense or intelligence God gave a common sea cucumber.

Have a nice day sonny. ;)

Nope, I was laughing. Here's a guy who was supposed to be one of the leaders of many of the watch forums and he turns out to be an illiterate, petty, dishonest lying bastard. This is no flame contest, you moron. You lied and accused me of something I didn't do. And after it's been explained to you, you still refuse to admit you are wrong.

You are such a silly, little man.

JoeyB
Who is Joey's avitar? Is she available? (The wife's asleep.)

The newest 'powermax' get's her, then passes her on to the next one.

By-Tor
You lied and accused me of something I didn't do.

Hmm... obviously you want even more verbal punishment Joey.

You didn't post those links to those 3 GMT's "under $2K". Well that didn't surprise me at all. You got caught posting utter nonsense, pants down.

That wouldn't have been bad at (if you just honestly admitted your mistake). But no... you decided to attack me.

Now you try to divert attention from your own dishonesty and start calling me a "liar". My honesty has been proved many times in this community... for years. I have NEVER lied in these forums. YOU, on the other hand, just got caught posting dishonest claims that you never (even remotely) backed up.

Tsk tsk little boy... you're not going to squirm away from this one... I challenge you to repost my "lie" as I have no idea what on earth you're mumbling about (again). I suspect you're just begging for attention because I bet everyone here are ignoring the shit out of you.

Let's see how you can handle this one. Will you take the coward's way out again and start calling me names? I bet you will.

Edited by By-Tor

JoeyB
You lied and accused me of something I didn't do.

Hmm... obviously you want even more verbal punishment Joey.

You didn't post those links to those 3 GMT's "under $2K". Well that didn't surprise me at all. You caught posting utter nonsense, pants down.

Now... you try to divert attention from your own dishonesty and call me a "liar".

Tsk tsk little boy... you gotta back up your words now... I challenge you to repost my "lie" as I have no idea what on earth you're mumbling about (again). I suspect you're just begging for attention because I bet everyone here are ignoring the shit out of you.

Let's see how you can handle this one. Will you take the coward's way out again and start calling me names? I bet you will. :lol:

You continue to act like a moron. My post was to someone else about his link. It had nothing to do with you, nothing to do with RWGjr, nothing to do with RWGjr's raffle, and nothing to do with RWGjr's watch.

I didn't post any nonsense, you are just too illiterate to grasp what was posted. You couldn't even get all the words until I beat you up about it time after time.

Now you try to deflect about links to what I posted to someone else, that had nothing to do with you, nothing to do with RWGjr, nothing to do with RWGjr's raffle, and nothing to do with RWGjr's watch.

You are a liar. You are dishonest. You haven't the balls to admit you made a mistake, and false accusations.

You are a very silly, little man.

By-Tor

No flame war then? Ah... I thought you wanted one. But considering your well... "ablilities" in that department I think it's actually a good idea to forget about it.

Let's stay with the cold hard facts then. I'm perfectly ok with that sonny.

BTW you sound like a broken record. Same playground insults, same stupid denial.

I have never commented about the RWG raffle in my replies to you. I just pointed out that your post was full of completely false / dishonest "facts".

Are you frightened, confused or both?

If you just had admitted your stupid mistakes, it wouldn't have been a big deal at all. You decided to go for a personal attack. Well, after that I asked you the following questions:

1. Where are the 3 GMT's under $2K?

2. Where is the repost of my "lie"?

You haven't answered either of these questions. Because you can't.

Your answers have been:

1. Fucking liar

2. Fucking dishonest

3. Fucking little man

4. Fucking coward

Tsk tsk... before my time at RWG you don't even know how many forum "B4D45535" like you I've taken care of... kids with fragile little egos combined with low IQ talking tough behind their computer terminals... who think they're REALLY smart and can get away with any kind of crap.

Not this time Joey-boy. Let's play this game then... I'm having a blast... it's been a while since I've encountered a simpleton like you.

Start with answering those questions.

<insert Twilight Zone theme here>

Will you answer those questions? (ok that's a rhetoric one).

Edited by By-Tor

JoeyB
You sound like a broken record Joey. Same playground insults, same stupid denial.

I have never commented about the RWG raffle in my replies to you. I just pointed out that your post was full of completely false / dishonest "facts".

Are you frightened, confused or both?

If you just had admitted your stupid mistakes, it wouldn't have been a big deal at all. After you attacked me I asked you the following questions:

1. Where are the 3 GMT's under $2K?

2. Where is the repost of my "lie"?

You haven't answered either of these questions. Because you can't.

Your answers have been:

1. Fucking liar

2. Fucking dishonest

3. Fucking little man

4. Fucking coward

Tsk tsk... before my time at RWG you don't even know how many forum "B4D45535" like you I've taken care of... kids with fragile little egos talking tough behind their computer terminals... who think they're REALLY smart and can get away with any kind of crap.

Not this time. Let's play this game then Joey... I'm having a blast... it's been a while since I've encountered a simpleton like you.

Start with answering those questions. Will you answer those questions? (ok that's a rhetoric one).

That's the problem with dishonest people like you. You tell so many lies you can't keep track of them.

And you just lied again. Of course you mentioned the RWGJr watch, and in your very first post to me when you didn't read all the words. As was said earlier, it's all there, in black and white:

Gen GMT's sold under $2000?

100% original 1675 (that was auctioned at RWG) is worth a lot more than 16750 or 16710. You're not even comparing the same watch.

I've never seen a legit GMT (any model) selling for less than $3K... not once. Not even the beat up ones. Due to recession there might be some 16710's without paperwork close to 3K but claiming "under 2K" is just ridiculous (and putting all GMT's into the same price basket) proves that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

The 2nd auction you linked still has 5 days left.

PS: RWG.cc admin team has NEVER received one single PENNY. It's very insulting to even hint anything else. I have even paid the postage from my own pocket when I have borrowed watches for the reviews. Reading "veiled allegations" that some people have posted in this thread (of the RWG admin team) just makes me SICK.

Odd, I was thinking it was you who is the one with 'keyboard balls'. You opened your mouth without knowing what you were talking about, and wound up with your foot in it. You really are a moron.

You are a liar. You are dishonest. You attacked me because you are an illiterate asshole. You don't have the balls to admit you are wrong,

You are a silly, little man.

By-Tor

Oh for Christ's sake... you fucking empty-headed cheese-doodle, you...

That PS was clearly directed at all people who posted the veiled allegations of the RWG team (even JohnG realized that and commented/replied it).

I've never even heard of you before. I was merely correcting some of the uneducated, uninformed watch BS that you posted. JohnG was man enough to admit the whole thread was stupid... he also said that your "facts" were utter BS. This thread would be long gone and forgotten now, but you are squirming here like a man possessed, and hanging yourself more and more with your every reply.

Apparently your "Net Ego" was damaged somewhere during the process. What's really ironic is that you believe that you can somehow salvage a

shread of your already tattered-beyond-repair dignity by calling me a "liar", "dishonest" and "little man".

Perhaps the guys were serious about your medication.

JoeyB
Oh for Christ's sake... you fucking empty-headed cheese-doodle, you...

That PS was clearly directed at all people who posted the veiled allegations of the RWG team (even JohnG realized that and commented/replied it).

I've never even heard of you before. I was merely correcting some of the uneducated, uninformed watch BS that you posted. JohnG was man enough to admit the whole thread was stupid... he also said that your "facts" were utter BS. This thread would be long gone and forgotten now, but you are squirming here like a man possessed, and hanging yourself more and more with your every reply.

Apparently your "Net Ego" was damaged somewhere during the process. What's really ironic is that you believe that you can somehow salvage a

shread of your already tattered-beyond-repair dignity by calling me a "liar", "dishonest" and "little man".

Perhaps the guys were serious about your medication.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

It's right there, in print. You addressed it to me, and now that you got caught in another lie you're going to try to tap dance out of it??

My facts are facts. They were posted and backed up. Don't blame me if you are too illiterate to read them.

Squirming?? Are you hallucinating too? You're doing all the lying here. I'd call that squirming.

The thread would be long gone if you had any sense of honesty, and any balls at all to admit your accusations are wrong, and apologize.

But you won't.

You are are a silly, little man.

By-Tor

<shakes head in disbelief>

Oh brother...

Can you answer the last question: How old are you?

Luthier

It became classic...

Greg, save this thread in case Zeus will strike again, and we'll lose all these priceless posts.

By-Tor

Yeah a classic indeed.

1. I pointed out some false claims.

He calls me a "liar".

2. I asked him to back up his claims.

He never does, and calls me "dishonest".

3. I asked him to point out my dishonesty/lie.

He never does, but he cries like a hysterical child and calls me "illiterate".

4. I pointed out that he doesn't even properly understand how these message forums operate.

He jumps like a easter bunny and claims "victory".

Now I've seen everything (except the three legged woman). Unbelievable. :lol:

JoeyB
<shakes head in disbelief>

Oh brother...

Can you answer the last question: How old are you?

Don't do that. the rattling keeps me awake.

Believe it. You are a liar, you just proved it. You are dishonest, that's obvious.

You are a silly, little man.

I am 58 years olds, and retired after 38 years in the military. I have my own company and contract to the military doing what i did when active.

Your turn. Is this your 3rd or 4th year in the 5th grade?