Sign in to follow this  
Mattwah

hi from noobsterville

Mattwah

gday yall, im a noob here... just rediscovered a love of watches after 20 years not wearing. used to have nice silver on white citizen with a gold rim around the face... not expensove but i sure loved it. then a mate brought me back an omega replica back from bali, doesnt really look like and omega and has deville, and speedmaster and seamaster and moon watch stuff on it, lol. but i love it. in the last week i have ordered a genuine muhle glashutte. would also love to buy a chronoswiss klassik turtle, but aint no way the wallets gonna have that kinda coin in in no matter how often i look. so, wondering if any of our forumites can male a homage version, or failing that, bash out a replica. i know it wont be perfect, but would like one that is a close copy, with a decent finish, and maybe only needs the time adjusted once a week or so... dunno if i am n fantasy land or not... look forward to your replies...

Matt

Member X

Welcome aboard :(

Have a look at the Trusted Dealers listings on here and their websites to get an idea of what is available, and make sure you read all the guides in the newbie and watch repair sections of the forum so you know what to expect! :(

Nisv

Hi Matt, welcome :(

Good luck in your quest :(

Balad1

Welcome and Aloha from Hawaii.

czmilosz

Howdy and welcome from Kansas!

Fiddo

Hello! :P

Welcome!

Del

Hello and welcome! :)