Sign in to follow this  
964boy

964boy

Hi All

Came across RWG while trying to find an honest dealer, and with this forums help have made by first purchases. Chanel J12 for the other half ( keep her sweet) and for myself Rolex Sub 116613lb - The Ultimate Best Version - Swiss ETA - from Lay at ReplicaMake. Great comms and quick delivery to the UK. The chanel is very nice, but the sub is the dog's ballocks, fantastic, not cheap but worth every penny. Now for the BUT? the only problem I have is the sub timekeeping +20secs/day. I live near Glasgow, Scotland, and have noticed the odd posting from this area, so could someone please recommend a watchmaker who would service/calibrate thiss replica. Even with the timekeeping issue, I am still delighted with my purchase. Saving for my next as we speak.

Crimosoft

Welcome to the nuts house Fergie. :D

Unfortunately I live in France so have no clue but for sure one will be able to help you there.

Del

Hello and welcome! :D

Getting someone outwith the rep world to repair or regulate a rep is not easy. However, if it's just regulation you need then you should try the In Time watch desk in Debenhams in Argyll Street - they pressure tested a couple of my reps and indicated that they may work on reps, depending on what they are like and what work is required.

Their website is here.

Worth a shot! :D

(Keep us posted too. ;) )

964boy

Del

Thanks for that, will be in Glasgow next weekend, so will give it a try. Do you know of any rep repairers locally?

offshore

+ 20 secs a day is getting up there!

That is in the realms of a magnetized hair spring.

A quick stroll through a tunnel demag may be all that sub actually requires, so don't let anyone sell you a sporan full of haggis! :thumbsup2:

O/S