Sign in to follow this  
fletch1971

Hi all from the Newbie

fletch1971

Hi All;

I am new to this site having stumbled across from a link someone had put in another review. I'm very pleased I have found this and look forward to working my way through the site. Firstly thanks to the mods for operating such a site and to everyone for contributing. The minefield of rep watches can be quite treacherous. I love my watches and have mainly purchased genuine in the past other than the occasional knock off when on holidays in Asia. I am currently looking to buy a Panerai and was looking at www.swissreplicawatches.com.au to purchase one as I live in Australia and they say they are an Australian organisation. I have read a few posts so far and it seems Mary is the person to buy from. Would someone please enlighten me as to who Mary is and how I may be able to see what she has available, and if she ships to Australia? Thanks in advance for information and I look forward to contributing in the future.

Del

Hello and welcome! :suicide:

Glad you found us before buying from those scammers!

Contact Mary by email on [email protected] and let her know what you are looking for - preferrably with a photo and good description. She will let you know if she can get it and what the price is - you can't go wrong. :)

greg_r

the site you mention are a bunch of asshats. Stay WELL away!!!

Glad you found us before you got caught - have a good read of the site and try one of our trusted dealers. These are folks we know are reliable and your chances of getting what you want at a fair price will be much improved.

Don't hesitate to shout if you have any questions! :suicide:

fletch1971

Thanks for the feedback and answers to my questions. I too, am pleased I found this site before purchasing. I have found Mary in the Trusted Dealers section and had a quick look. They look pretty good and a much better price than the other site I mentioned. Are they pictures of her actual watches?

Thanks

Fletch

greg_r

ALL our dealers photos are of samples of the actual watches supplied. It's one of the things we require of all of our trusted dealers.

fletch1971
ALL our dealers photos are of samples of the actual watches supplied. It's one of the things we require of all of our trusted dealers.

Thanks Greg I will now go and search. I can feel my wallet getting lighter already.

greg_r

Thanks Greg I will now go and search. I can feel my wallet getting lighter already.

:) Tell me about it. Lighter wallets go with the territory around here ;)

Del

You're doomed mate, just like the rest of us! :)

solkryssare

What kind of Pam's are you looking for? If its manual wind your are in for a treat as there are some VERY good ones at reasonable prices around atm.

Like this one: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=16633

H factory is the golden word right now.

SB56667

Order yourself a good 20-watch case right now, mate. :Whistle:

Have fun! You came to the right place! ;)

twall

I ordered a rep from Timeshops on the 21st of this month, recieved it yesterday. That is 7 days from order to my door from China. AMAZON doesn't do that often! Albeit, I am in the USA, but I'll bet you'll have a great experience, too.

Read a bit - but not too much. If you read deeply into the archives of this site, you'll see a lot of members-eating-members. It's actually a great place to hang out. Also I have had a great experience thusfar in the rep world......which is really bad for my bank account and the bill collectors.......not to mention my relationship to my G/F.....but by all means - have 'fun'!

Edited by twall

Pihlippe

Welcome to the madhouse. ;)

Nisv

Hi Fletch, welcome :lol: