Sign in to follow this  
Double Red 1665

IWC Big Pilot

Double Red 1665

I bought an IWC Big Pilot replica from www.swissreplicawatches.com.au and it was full of issues, considering i own two genuine watches a Submarinerr 16610N and A Corum Admirals cup

i was ready for quality issues, anyway i ended up taking photos to prove the quality issues, im waiting to hear back, but i think i may get a refund, it was way too expensive, and considering

the wealth of knowledge and quality on this site, i should have looked here first, to be honest it was bit of an impulse buy! Now i'm a member here i would appreciate it if anyone knew where

i can find "THE BEST' replica Big pilot, cost isn't an issue, quality is, im ridiculously fussy, as i know a lot are on this forum...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I ended up buying a genuine strap and deployment clasp for the big pilot which was expensive, so i need the watch to be up there in quality to match..

Thanks all

J

Waipio Jeff

Most of the trusted dealers here will have it. If you want accuracy you need to go for the version with the faux power reserve. This one is much more accurate than those with a working power reserve. Besides, the faux PR just makes it look fully charged anyway.

Double Red 1665
Most of the trusted dealers here will have it. If you want accuracy you need to go for the version with the faux power reserve. This one is much more accurate than those with a working power reserve. Besides, the faux PR just makes it look fully charged anyway.

Thanks so much for the swift response, can you recommend anyone in particular?

Waipio Jeff

My personal faborite dealers (Toro, Sead) are not vetted trusted dealers here but Mary who is, does a fine job at watchinternational.com

Edit, Toro is a TD here!

Check here for all your options:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

Double Red 1665
My personal faborite dealers (Toro, Sead) are not vetted trusted dealers here but Mary who is, does a fine job at watchinternational.com

Edit, Toro is a TD here!

Check here for all your options:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

Cheers waipio11, appreciate the insight...

JJ

Mystery Shopper

I got mine from Robert at PWC (on the trusted dealers list). Wearing it now (just felt like sharing!)

SAM_0258.jpg

nunu78
I bought an IWC Big Pilot replica from www.swissreplicawatches.com.au and it was full of issues, considering i own two genuine watches a Submarinerr 16610N and A Corum Admirals cup

i was ready for quality issues, anyway i ended up taking photos to prove the quality issues, im waiting to hear back, but i think i may get a refund, it was way too expensive, and considering

the wealth of knowledge and quality on this site, i should have looked here first, to be honest it was bit of an impulse buy! Now i'm a member here i would appreciate it if anyone knew where

i can find "THE BEST' replica Big pilot, cost isn't an issue, quality is, im ridiculously fussy, as i know a lot are on this forum...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I ended up buying a genuine strap and deployment clasp for the big pilot which was expensive, so i need the watch to be up there in quality to match..

Thanks all

J

The website you mention is one of the biggest cons around as their name suggest.Mate there is no such thing like swiss replica exist.Just stick with our trusted dealers and you will be fixed:) or you can try the best dealer here

:thumbsup:

wat44
im waiting to hear back, but i think i may get a refund,

I doubt that very much

if you are very picky, I would forget reps

mulder

Swiss Replica is in Melbourne arent they? Sprout that they are swiss made which is crap.

Double Red 1665
Swiss Replica is in Melbourne arent they? Sprout that they are swiss made which is crap.

Yes Swissreplica are in Melbourne, i completely agree with all the posts, i think they are pushing it when it comes to quality, i ended up taking close up photos of all the faults and sending them back to them, i will hear on Monday regarding the status of my complaint, its my fault as i assumed they would at least provide a good product,

what was i thinking, should have joined this forum first and taken advantage of the knowledge, quality and service..REFUND TIME! oh and they are not cheap either which gives me the shits considering the prices i have seen on this forum. I'll keep you posted, but as soon as i get my refund i'll be looking for a High quality replacement on this forum, so anyone who can point me in the direction of a really good BP would be greatly appreciated. Will i have to worry about customs here in Australia?

Thanks all for the comments

J

mulder

Yes they know how to charge like wounded bulls that lot. Also dont buy from quicksales.com.au any rep watch. One bloke charges some massive amount of $$$$$ for a Rolex on there that he says is waterproof to 1000 metres or something and its this and that and the bloke is a dead set wanker.

Deal with Robert, Mary, Reg for way better deals BUT remember no rep watch will be perfectly identical to a real one and the quality will vary BUT as a rule most watches are beautiful quality for the money.

Double Red 1665
Yes they know how to charge like wounded bulls that lot. Also dont buy from quicksales.com.au any rep watch. One bloke charges some massive amount of $$$$$ for a Rolex on there that he says is waterproof to 1000 metres or something and its this and that and the bloke is a dead set wanker.

Deal with Robert, Mary, Reg for way better deals BUT remember no rep watch will be perfectly identical to a real one and the quality will vary BUT as a rule most watches are beautiful quality for the money.

Yeah sounds like a bit of a minefield when it comes to quality and trust! So how the hell do i find a watch that at least has a really good dial? Is it just luck? Im so shitty with swissreplica!

I bought a genuine deployment clasp from ebay and now i feel stuck with the big pilot, possibly i could sell the clap on this forum, but as it stands i really like this watch, im almost ready

to shut up and buy the real deal..I'll take a good look at the sellers you mentioned before i go totally nuts