oscarmadfish

johng and dani have made friends

iabounty

Is this a cross-forum fuede? Who the fuck is Dani?????? A cock sucking ape?

JohnG
Is this a cross-forum fuede? Who the fuck is Dani?????? A cock sucking ape?

He's a Nazi loving fuckstain.

He posted a tribute thread to Jorg Haider - the far right Austrian provincial govenor who praised the SS, called the concentration camps "disciplinary centers" and generally approved of Nazi policies. He drove his car with three times the legal level of alcohol in his blood and killed himself when he crashed... Dani, a member at RWGjr, decided the poor guy deserved a tribute thread and then called anyone who criticized Haider an "idiot" and a few other things. He also regularly calls muslims and other immigrants to Europe "sub-normals" which over here is a euphemism used by the far right for racial groups they consider to be inferior. He owns pit bulls and I think I read he breeds them too. This Dani is a Nazi sympathizer at best, but I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is a card-carrying skin head.

I hope he shows his little punk ass over here.

I promise to provide some entertainment if he does.

:beer:

iabounty

Oh...........I see. I have zero tolerance for that type as well.....Show him the door John. :beer:

JohnG
Oh...........I see. I have zero tolerance for that type as well.....Show him the door John. :beer:

Actually, I wouldn't mind if he showed up here - over at RWG.cc I cannot tell him what I REALLY think. He is protected by the mods because he has been around forever. Over here he would get some rough treatment and I wouldn't mind being the one to dispense some of it.

trailboss99

Oh yes! Let him in pluheeese. The moat monsters need breakfast.

Damn it GR, you should have read the care and feeding quidelines before you rushed out and bought us moat monsters! If we don't get a steady flow of trolls thru here the buggers are gunna send us broke in feed bills.

Nazis are , I belive a particualy nutricious meal for moat monsters. Practily usless to feed anything else tho 'cause once you clean out all the shit, there's bugger all left. :lol:

Col.

pollux1

Joerg Haider was a cock munching nazi cunt who deserves to rot in hell :lol:

Thrillseeker

I read Dani's entire thread over at RWG2; shocking, disturbing, and interesting. Although I didn't know who Haider was, I also read the Wikipedia (Wikishitia) page about him. After all of this, I have come to the colclusion that Haider (In some aspects) praised Nazi policies and had a taste for fine wine and little boys.

He must have done something right though if over 50,000 people showed up for his funeral. Im not sure if his death is a tragedy or relief for Austria.

trailboss99

How mant of the 50,000 just wanted to make shure he realy was dead?

Col.

JohnG
How mant of the 50,000 just wanted to make shure he realy was dead?

Col.

:lol:

greg_r
Joerg Haider was a cock munching nazi cunt who deserves to rot in hell :D

Don't hold back, Pollux - tell us exactly how you feel..... :notworthy::D

alphakazi

image12mb4.jpg

cakemaster
F7FD4U9FGH5XXW2.MEDIUM.jpg