Sign in to follow this  
mark63

amatory-store.net

Flaguyinetown

I couldn't decide if I should buy a bk or TC sub... So I've decided to get one of each.

It sounds like TC's are closer, but I want a ceramic with a glide-lock clasp, so I'm going to also get a bk.

It's cool because I wanted a LV any way.

My plan is to get a bk LN 116610 and a TC LV. I've contacted both and only heard back from bk so far though it was just yesterday that I emailed them both.

Flaguyinetown

Oops wrong thread and couldn't edit on my iPad. Sorry had too many threads open.

Yeah, I'm not a Pam expert, but I have seen several gens in real life. When I lived in the Us a few years ago, a TF buddy of mine had 5 gens.

The quality of that does look pretty suspect.

Pob

Pretty suspect lol :D

They look like shit, can't you see there are no screws on the case where the strap should come! This are the worst pams i ever seen!

Flaguyinetown

Haha okay, now that you've made me look at a real one on eBay, yeah.

We all have are own taste. For me, there are some watches I would never buy real or rep and Paneri is one of them.

I'm also not bullish about most Breitlings either-the ones with too much going on with the bezel and the blingy bands. Not to say they're not nice watches--either brand. Just not my style. So what I don't know about their detailing is pretty much everything. :)

Another rep I could never buy is a tag. In part because my first rep was a $40 tag link when I was 19. It was so bad, I think the band was hand made from plastic. The chrome and brushed metal look was painted on. It look great from about 30 feet lol.

That and one of my friends who's a real life watch snob used to make fun of them all day long. He used to say pronounce it: "tag hoiiii yer". The tag carrera is a great looking watch, but hey, we all of our issues, so I could never buy one lol....

myaz

They look like shit, can't you see there are no screws on the case where the strap should come! This are the worst pams i ever seen!

Now, you can say you have seen even worse, hoping you are not currently sitting down for dinner (from Museum of Shame: the Pamello) :B):

10415_MAIN_5506.jpg

Pob

What is that thing lol :lol:

One subdial is for seconds i guess but what is the other one for :blink:

myaz

What is that thing lol :lol:

One subdial is for seconds i guess but what is the other one for :blink:

Seconds in another time zone? :giggle:

Luthier

Ooohhh... what a nice watch!!!

I love number 6 especially...

:rofl:

Pob

Number 6 :lol:

myaz

Number 6 :lol:

It's the notorious open 6

Frankt8242

That looks like a wind indicator dial like on an 090....

dreshkov

I am totally unhappy with Amatory! Why?

- the item I ordered did not arrived, instedad I've got totally different model. I rate the site with 2 because, one - I've got a watch, and two - at least the brand was the same

- The shipped item has a couple of visual deffects - the brand logo was askew and the bracelet was deffective

I was proposed to send back the watch on my own expense and to get (maybe) the right watch...

onionbag

- the item I ordered did not arrived, instedad I've got totally different model. I rate the site with 2 because, one - I've got a watch, and two - at least the brand was the same

- The shipped item has a couple of visual deffects - the brand logo was askew and the bracelet was deffective

I was proposed to send back the watch on my own expense and to get (maybe) the right watch...

Don't throw good money after bad, you're here now.............do your homework and buy a nice watch. ;)

Flaguyinetown

Don't throw good money after bad, you're here now.............do your homework and buy a nice watch. ;)

Agreed. Cut your losses and be glad you found the good stuff.

My amatory watch came with a crooked cyclops and pearl. Overall, feels like garbage.

Funny thing is, I had a broken spring pin on clasp and had let them know right after I received their watch. They seem very diligent about sending customer service emails and phone calls to ask about your order.

Today, I received an entire brand new flip lock clasp in the mail. It's actually a way better one than came with the watch. It looks like the noob flip lock.

Either way, I still paid $150 for a 21j poorly made rep. I could have bought a better version fromm td. here for $80.