Sign in to follow this  
fe22ari

Watch servicing in UK

fe22ari

I have found a chap who is happy to service reps in Birmingham. I won't put his details up but you can PM me.

Don't know about the quality of service but I have 3 gens with him at lunch and he says he will have them all sorted by 4pm today!

full service £30-£40

Will report on quality

Edited by fe22ari

Member X

Fingers crossed!

Del

Sounds promising but can you do three full services in 3-4 hours? I don't know, just asking. ;)

Electrobrat
Sounds promising but can you do three full services in 3-4 hours? I don't know, just asking. ;)

I reckon Kwik Fit can....

because....

"They're the ones to trust"

gtwc

Whoo-Hoo !!!!!!!

Here's hoping.................

Now if only KeNnY would consider re-locating.....................................

SeanusMaximus

Well with me being in Shrewsbury - just an hour away from Birmingham this is VERY good news! Look forward to hearing your result as I have a few jobs coming up :catfight:

fe22ari
I have found a chap who is happy to service reps in Birmingham. I won't put his details up but you can PM me.

Don't know about the quality of service but I have 3 gens with him at lunch and he says he will have them all sorted by 4pm today!

full service £30-£40

Will report on quality

Not all are for service. 1 mainspring. 2. chrono fix/inverstigation. 3. service.

Russ
Well with me being in Shrewsbury - just an hour away from Birmingham this is VERY good news! Look forward to hearing your result as I have a few jobs coming up :P

Bloody hell Sean,I live In Stafford,and work In shrewsbury ,I'm a sales manager for Hrdys wines and just to name a few of my accounts

The Peach Tree,Lion and Pheasant,Mad Jacks,Cromwells,Libertines,Prince Rupert,Romolos,Theatre 7,Frank Cafe Bar,Drapers,Vodka Source,The Armoury HAPPY DAYS

rUSS

SeanusMaximus
Well with me being in Shrewsbury - just an hour away from Birmingham this is VERY good news! Look forward to hearing your result as I have a few jobs coming up :D

Bloody hell Sean,I live In Stafford,and work In shrewsbury ,I'm a sales manager for Hrdys wines and just to name a few of my accounts

The Peach Tree,Lion and Pheasant,Mad Jacks,Cromwells,Libertines,Prince Rupert,Romolos,Theatre 7,Frank Cafe Bar,Drapers,Vodka Source,The Armoury HAPPY DAYS

rUSS

Haha nice one! have PM'ed you mate :P

Sean

prestigewatchco

I used to spend a fair bit of time in and around Shrewsbury as well. I used to underwrite cars for Hills and Brevins when they were Mercedes and BMW dealers there. Used to go to a car auction as well in Preist Heath.

Used to hate the journey there from South Wales there was no easy way to get there

SeanusMaximus
I used to spend a fair bit of time in and around Shrewsbury as well. I used to underwrite cars for Hills and Brevins when they were Mercedes and BMW dealers there. Used to go to a car auction as well in Preist Heath.

Used to hate the journey there from South Wales there was no easy way to get there

Ah good old Prees heath auctions! Still brings the punters by the masses! You were probably doing this whilst I was a lil kid Rob :P

Any idea on vintage daytonas in your stock yet rob? :D (sorry to pester mate im just in love with them currently...)

fe22ari

I'll be picking watches up on Monday am.

fe22ari

OK, not brilliant, but OK.

Fixed my Zeitner quartz chrono really well.

Old Globa Sport is permanently screwed/worn out.

1940s Wittenauer serviced but still running 5mins a day slow (was 10mins).

Said he's happy to do reps. I would trust him to clean and lubricate, but that's often all we want.

Phull Watch

Stirchley

Birmingham UK

Just google it and you'll find him.

2point

Good find - cheers. Hopefully I won't be needing his services for a while yet!