Sign in to follow this  
phaedo

Seawolf with clone movement?

phaedo

Has anyone heard any news on if there will be a seawolf with a clone movement rather than the Swiss? I do like this watch, but at $380 it is just too expensive; has there been any update yet on getting the clone to drop the price a bit?

AustinTech

Man, the Seawolf is a fantastic rep - but I can't swing the hefty pricetag on it either. I doubt it is just the movement that causes the price to be so high. I'd bet most don't even have gen Swiss movements.

phaedo

It may also be that the crystal plays a part in the price I guess, saw a picture on polo watches website (apprentice dealer at RWG) and it is definately thick. i would really like to try the yellow dial for the upcoming summer, and see if I like it enough for a gen.

AllergyDoc

Nothing on this yet. A guy on RG is selling one for $400. < :lol: Wonder what Mary's price would be...

phaedo
Nothing on this yet. A guy on RG is selling one for $400. < :popcorn: Wonder what Mary's price would be...

You had me worried when I saw a reply, thought there may have been an update on this, having ordered one a week ago! $400 is a bit much for second hand, I am picking my one up for around $370 shipped. (asian7750.com) Would have asked Robert but with the lack of an easy cheap way to buy (from here at least) and wanting it for next weekend, figured dropshipper would be easier.

Edited by phaedo

Luthier
Nothing on this yet. A guy on RG is selling one for $400. < :popcorn: Wonder what Mary's price would be...

She said $320 with strap, $335 with SS bracelet.

AllergyDoc

She said $320 with strap, $335 with SS bracelet.

Snap, Stevie Wonder! Gotta save up my beer cans now!