Sign in to follow this  
mcloud

Hello chaps from me and my daughter

mcloud

Great to see the site back up and thanks John for the info. I see that it's all looking very familiar already. I couldn't quite take to the Looney Bin, as I meet enough of those in the pub. My daughter was banned from RG, which upset her a bit, but when the Mod said she was borderline naughty, that quite pleased her. I might now have the impetus to take some photos and post some pictures (of watches), just to get a bit of content going. Anyway, great to see you all and if I have one disappointment, it's that my 43 posts have disappeared (at least 5 of those were about watches!) :lol:

onzenuub

Nice to see your daughter over here Mc Cloud, never mind about posting pictures of watches, it is boobies what we are interested in. :lol:

oscarmadfish

welcome home :lol:

onzenuub
welcome home :lol:

And where do you come from?

iabounty

Welcome old buddy......... I really missed the avitar. I see she hasn't broken her booty shaker yet, iabounty is pleased. :lol:

onzenuub
Welcome old buddy......... I really missed the avitar. I see she hasn't broken her booty shaker yet, iabounty is pleased. :lol:

iabounty is going to have a good conversation with his blond lady :lol:

KBH

It would be kind of nice to see an occasional post about watches.

onzenuub
It would be kind of nice to see an occasional post about watches.

Are you serious?

mcloud

Thanks for the welcome chaps. It takes me back to when I was new to all this and had no watches at all - what a great time(time?) I think Onze may be correct - what really matters are boobies :lol:

onzenuub
Thanks for the welcome chaps. It takes me back to when I was new to all this and had no watches at all - what a great time(time?) I think Onze may be correct - what really matters are boobies :lol:

:Drinking2::lol::beer:

bme

I was going to post about the new watch I received today but thought fuck it.

iabounty
I was going to post about the new watch I received today but thought fuck it.

Yeah, thats probably for the best.......... Post your watch stuff in the off topic forum so we dont get distracted........ :lol:

greg_r
Great to see the site back up and thanks John for the info. I see that it's all looking very familiar already. I couldn't quite take to the Looney Bin, as I meet enough of those in the pub. My daughter was banned from RG, which upset her a bit, but when the Mod said she was borderline naughty, that quite pleased her. I might now have the impetus to take some photos and post some pictures (of watches), just to get a bit of content going. Anyway, great to see you all and if I have one disappointment, it's that my 43 posts have disappeared (at least 5 of those were about watches!) :lol:

hehe - good to see your daughter again.... :P

Guest dave123

Your daughter has given johng many moments of great pleasure,nice to see her again mcloud.... :notworthy:

rc42

Hello mcloud, your daughter has been missed, its good to see her back. :)

greg_r
Hello mcloud, your daughter has been missed, its good to see her back. :)

... good to see her other bits too.... :)

cakemaster

:)

breasts2.jpg

gB.

Welcome to you and your daughter. Read, read and read here. But if still have questions, PM member Onzenuub since he knows.

:)