Sign in to follow this  
tdiddy866

IWC Portuguese Chronograph 3714/ Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph 3902

bdaniel2

someone know what TD sell the Portuguese Yacht Club ?

Did you not read the post directly above yours?

i did but i dont know that dealer ...

i want to know if watch international or TT sell that watch

TheChamp16

Kuvarsit is one of the TDs here, and is the only one who currently sells it. Andrew doesn't have it, and WI didn't when I contacted them either.

bdaniel2

Can you send pic of the watch that you received

jgoorn

Can you send pic of the watch that you received

+1

I don't really like IWC, but if they come out with watch that looks like the SS model but in White Gold. Ahhhhhhh might just make me get up and work for more $$$

usman
if you have limited budget, go quatz. expect people with some watch knowledge to call you off.

if you have realtive large disposible income, go with v3 noob version. you can wear it pretty comfortable since none can tell unless you take it off and compare it next to gen. but expect movement and maintanance issue.

if money is not a problem, go with concepta franken 3714 build. it's pretty much 100% gen like. since movement is gen, you can service it easily except sending it to AD.

What is a concepta franken?

yawn
if you have limited budget, go quatz. expect people with some watch knowledge to call you off.

if you have realtive large disposible income, go with v3 noob version. you can wear it pretty comfortable since none can tell unless you take it off and compare it next to gen. but expect movement and maintanance issue.

if money is not a problem, go with concepta franken 3714 build. it's pretty much 100% gen like. since movement is gen, you can service it easily except sending it to AD.

Concepta is a modder at repgeek. He has access to gen part. If you want, you can ask him to build an All gen 3714 except case set. Price is around $2200 head only.

prb

I'm surprised the other dealers don't have it. Di you send then pictures and ask or did you just fo odd the not updated website?

Wriggles

The question you asked was which TD, not if WI or TT sell it. Ask the question you want an answer to. And if you want to know if WI or TT sell it, it's very simple - ask them!

bdaniel2

The question you asked was which TD, not if WI or TT sell it. Ask the question you want an answer to. And if you want to know if WI or TT sell it, it's very simple - ask them!

i ask them dont worry

and they say to me that they doesnt sell that watch..

so if he can give us some photo of the watch that would be great!

usman

Concepta is a modder at repgeek. He has access to gen part. If you want, you can ask him to build an All gen 3714 except case set. Price is around $2200 head only.

Ah ok thanks

iwcman89

does anyone know if kuversit.com is legit?

im looking for some nice IWC portuguese does anyone know some trusted sites?

thnx for the help

JSJ
Anyone tried these quartz 3714?

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1041

Looks like they don't have those gaps from the displaced 6/12 subdials compared to other quartz 3714's

Looks like you got the 3714 bug really bad :giggle:.

The problem with many of the quartz reps is that they say QUARTZ on the dial instead of AUTOMATIC.

I suggest you try one and see what you reckon. They always sell on M2M so trying one out will only cost you a few quid.

I got it bad too :).

pmeek

Lol I had a feeling you would be replying to all my posts :giggle:

shirz123

@Watchseeker12,

Thanks for the pics, now I have a better idea about the quartz models. The watches look great btw.

It seems like there are a number of different versions available for the quartz model (possibly from different factories?)

JSJ

@Watchseeker12,

Thanks for the pics, now I have a better idea about the quartz models. The watches look great btw.

It seems like there are a number of different versions available for the quartz model (possibly from different factories?)

Yes indeed, there seems even to be another new maker offering quartz. Sead, TD over on RWI has a new(ish) listing of them.