Sign in to follow this  
houndoggie

The Strap/Watch Combos that I thought look good, but didn't...

houndoggie

2ba4d4ad.jpg

04e61772.jpg

P1000059.jpg

IMG_1958-1.jpg

0c831dd5.jpg

DSC03288-3.jpg

railmaster1.jpg

omegarailmaster76.jpg

DSC03756.jpg

DSC03707.jpg

KBH

I agree with you on some of those. The nato's don't look too bad. And the last Breitling looks pretty good, I think.

I'm not too sure about this one? I could go either way. At least it is waterproof sharkskin. on a dive watch.

DSCN3066.jpg

DSCN3057.jpg

JohnG

HD, you need help man.... Look at all those watches, you are not well. I think an intervention is called for.

greg_r

HD: I actually like the top combo, although I think that strap would look better on a 113 or the like. The sharkskin strap on the PVD PAM, though - I sooooooooooooooo nearly made the same mistake. I narrowly talked myself out of buying an identical strap earlier this week. Glad I did now.

houndoggie
I agree with you on some of those. The nato's don't look too bad. And the last Breitling looks pretty good, I think.

I'm not too sure about this one? I could go either way. At least it is waterproof sharkskin. on a dive watch.

DSCN3066.jpg

DSCN3057.jpg

Blue shark on white dial is within reason. I like it.

houndoggie
HD, you need help man.... Look at all those watches, you are not well. I think an intervention is called for.

except for the 243, all those are gone.

but the PVD PAM is getting *gasp* a Panerai 111h dial... and then it will be gone.

AustinTech

Shit man, those are all pretty fugly.

JohnG
Shit man, those are all pretty fugly.

you fuckin weener

alphakazi

IMG_1958-1.jpg

HD, that pilot looks good! You could get away with using a purple rubber band on it. high on my wishlist - why did ya get rid of it?

KBH, your steelfish doesn't look too bad at all on that sharkskin - a little loud but looks sporty

houndoggie
IMG_1958-1.jpg

HD, that pilot looks good! You could get away with using a purple rubber band on it. high on my wishlist - why did ya get rid of it?

KBH, your steelfish doesn't look too bad at all on that sharkskin - a little loud but looks sporty

It had a spring bar blow out and flew off my wrist and skid across my tiled floor, crystal down. It survived pretty well, but still took some cosmetic damage that I couldn't live with so I sold it for $165.

alphakazi
IMG_1958-1.jpg

It had a spring bar blow out and flew off my wrist and skid across my tiled floor, crystal down. It survived pretty well, but still took some cosmetic damage that I couldn't live with so I sold it for $165.

I would've been pissed watching that pilot fly across the room like a hockey puck - sounds like someone got a nice deal though

houndoggie
IMG_1958-1.jpg

I would've been pissed watching that pilot fly across the room like a hockey puck - sounds like someone got a nice deal though

they always do from me. :thumbsup2: