Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

$2200 Rep Pam on RG

trailboss99

He didn't say the posts were still there :D

It's the Geek after all . . .

Yep, the case is 800 odd new but without a gen MVT it's still waaaaay over the mark.

Col.

phaedo

Deleting posts AND closing the thread, probably so he doesn't have to bother deleting more posts!

JohnG

Yeah, the posts were there, not anymore. Wow.

P_Diddy

where is the 'Freedom of speech' on the Geek now? :)

greg_r
where is the 'Freedom of speech' on the Geek now? :)

It was always within certain limits imho - one of the reasons I don't hang out there. Their board, their rules... *shrug*

JohnG
where is the 'Freedom of speech' on the Geek now? :gunbandana:

There never was any, but even TTK, who got a shitload of abuse, used to leave most of that shit up in his own forum, at least until the entire thread got deleted (he used to empty out his entire section from time to time).

I could understand the thread being locked or deleted, but editing to leave ONLY the cheerleading posts is kind of nefarious.

Nevertheless, there does seem to be a ceiling even on the geek. Rex went through it and no one is following. ;)

greg_r
I could understand the thread being locked or deleted, but editing to leave ONLY the cheerleading posts is kind of nefarious.

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more.

prestigewatchco

I always delete and clean my threads even alter the comments (That really pisses the Knobheads off) you have to otherwise you finish up with all the shit heads in creation posting all kinds of irrelivent stuff.

I usually send a PM to the dickhead that has posted and explain to them as to why I have deleted their post, usually explaining to them that being a tool is not really serving any usefull purpose in a sales thread and that if they have such strong opinions then feel free to start a new thread about it as sales threads are just that.

I also offer to get J-C or Sylar to explain it better to them if they don't fully understand

phaedo
I always delete and clean my threads even alter the comments (That really pisses the Knobheads off) you have to otherwise you finish up with all the shit heads in creation posting all kinds of irrelivent stuff.

I usually send a PM to the dickhead that has posted and explain to them as to why I have deleted their post, usually explaining to them that being a tool is not really serving any usefull purpose in a sales thread and that if they have such strong opinions then feel free to start a new thread about it as sales threads are just that.

I also offer to get J-C or Sylar to explain it better to them if they don't fully understand

But then, what you offer is priced realistically! ;)

JohnG

Yeah, but you are PWC - you sell good watches at reasonable prices which automatically means you are going to attract weeners like flies to shit. :lol:

prestigewatchco

Yes JohnG that seems to be the case at least the weener part of it 70% of the returns I get from customers you need a 20x loupe to see the problem.

I think I am too easy with these people I should just fuck them off when they are being ridiculas about a problem on a watch that is more than acceptable to 99.9% of members.

I had one the other day that sent it back because they hadn't polished the inside of the lugs it had a steel band and was impossible to see but he went on about lack of QC etc I really don't know what they think we do when we check a watch some I beleive think we completely dismantle it and blue print it.

By the way this was a $79 Omega

KBH

Hey Robert, How many people on your "Do not sell" list now?

alphakazi

or is that the "Untrusted Buyer List" :lol:

JohnG

or is that the "Untrusted Buyer List" :lol:

Or the "make-voodoo-doll-of" list....

trailboss99

Did you see the guy expecting you to answer questions about your watches in WE's forum on RWI? Geeeez.

Col.

VDB

i think the price is not 100% real

but is a nice franken

gen pams come from the self mashines in asian...

little bit modded in neuchatel and lets go for 3+k euro...