Sign in to follow this  
gazzy

New member,new watch.

gazzy

Hello all,a friend of a friend told me about this site after a conversation about his watch, which I didn't realise was a replica,so I logged on and joined in.I've never owned an expensive watch and could never justify buying one but this replica thing intrigued me, so after looking round the forum Watchinternational seemed well thought of so I thought sod it,take a chance,buy a watch.Well today I got a Tag Monaco Gulf Oils watch,to say I was pleased is a huge understatement,I'm over the bloody moon,it's fantastic and nothing like the tat we've all been offered on holiday in dodgy tourist spots.Of course the first thing I did was start looking at what to buy next,there's so many Monaco's to go at it's frightening,that's before I've looked at any other make,is this usual behaviour?do you all get dragged in like this? am I on a slippery slope?Is there any hope for me?

mspangl

You are so lost mate... ;)

How many watches do you wanna buy right now?

Luthier

There's no escape.

Marry dropped a little of her spell on your watch... so, you'll be back again and again...

;)

Say "Goodbye" to your savings, house, car, spouse (she'll leave you soon), cuz your journey to hell just begun...

:D

gazzy

It scares me thinking how many I now want,a month ago I never gave it a thought,once I put this one on,well,it's taking over my life,and I've only owned it a few hours.

Luthier
it's taking over my life...

WOW...

Lucky you, if IT could take over all your life.

:D

jameo210369

Welcome to the forum Gazzy, this is a very addictive habit. Tag's are a safe bet. enjoy

Nisv

Hi Gazzy, welcome :)

Nope, once the bugs have bitten you, abandon all hope.

Give in to the Dark Side and together we will rule the World :D

Crusader
It scares me thinking how many I now want,a month ago I never gave it a thought,once I put this one on,well,it's taking over my life,and I've only owned it a few hours.

No good news for you mate :)

gandalf.jpg

Comex

You are screwed!

I have the same condition, all I can say is: cut up your credit cards and sabotage your internet connection.

Del

Hello and welcome! :)

Pihlippe

Hi and welcome to the madhouse. :paddy_beer:

Believe me, first one, then ten. I have purchased 4 rep's since I joined in june.