Sign in to follow this  
tk2000

Howdy!

tk2000

Wazzup guys!

I´ve always had a passion for wrist fashion. Nice one eh? I remember the first rep I had, this was a Rolex gold, I remember I had to glue the crown to the watch dial with super glue. And if i remember correctly, it had a quartz movement. Well, that was few years ago. The first "real" rep I bought was in Turkey last year. It was quiet stressful shopping there because of the non fixed prices. But in one store, looking like a gen Rolex boutique I got in, it was a Mecca! The guys saw that I was looking to buy a watch and the let me up to the second floor. I was in heaven!! They had Chesterfield furniture, and there was wall to wall with reps, the best quality imaginable. I fell in love with a DSSD. I wore it every day for about a year. Until I drank some beers to much and took a late night swim. Dead and corroded to pieces. So I thought I had to go to Turkey again to get me a new rep until I came across this forum. I have ordered my first rep now, from Lawrence. The transaction has had its complications, but Lawrence I a super guy and never let you wonder whats happening. He´s working for the money. I´m living in Norway, and reps are like narcotics, you almost go to jail if you got caught getting one in the mail. Russian roulette.

cheers

Nisv

Hi TK, welcome :D

Good luck with your new watch, remember to post pics of it when it arrives.

Otherwize, chances are that you're likely to see these images:

:)

B)

trailboss99

Hi ya mate, welcome to RWG, hide the credit card!

Comex

Hi tk2000, welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Maybe for the future; let your purchases come through the UK, less chance that customs will f**k you.

Pihlippe

Velkommen hit ,du er ikke alene. :paddy_beer:

Skjelden noe problem med tollen.

Welcome to the madhouse. :paddy_beer: