Sign in to follow this  
mulder

Tag Heuer Calibre 16 Repped? and opinions

mulder

tagheuercalibre16.jpg

Is this watched repped like this? That is red stitching on band etc? If so can anyone tell me how close the rep is to gen? Are the dials the same and have the same function? Build quality, band quality.

Who has them. Opinions and thoughts.

David

houndoggie

Yes

houndoggie

There is a rep of that watch. I've even seen it with the red stitched strap. U can get it with Swiss or Asian 7750. Price would be around $300- $900. Pretty good reps.

nunu78
There is a rep of that watch. I've even seen it with the red stitched strap. U can get it with Swiss or Asian 7750. Price would be around $300- $900. Pretty good reps.

HD,who got this rep with Swiss movement? as I've seen one with asain 7750 offered by most of our TDs.

houndoggie

HD,who got this rep with Swiss movement? as I've seen one with asain 7750 offered by most of our TDs.

Cartel

mulder

Bump. No real answers yet. I've looked and found nothing the same. Right strap wrong dial, all PVD body silver bezel etc

houndoggie
Bump. No real answers yet. I've looked and found nothing the same. Right strap wrong dial, all PVD body silver bezel etc

Ask Mary to get the watch on the strap u want.

g.man

Let us know if you find one Mulder. Quite fancy one of those myself.

regards

g.man

SeanusMaximus

I have one ;) pictures below, not with that strap though - but Mary can source most of the 22mm TAG straps. As for accuracy and reliability, the 7750 is fantastic in my opinion, and the only tells on the rep are the missing arrows atop the letters in the small TAG logo and the blue screws used in the movement. It's a super duper close rep, and a good looking one too!

L1050908-1.jpg

L1050910.jpg

L1050914.jpg

L1050911.jpg

L1050912.jpg

Monsieur_B

Check at replicamake88, I wanted to go for this before changing my mind due to my beloved A3 asked for a quick service on the DSG.. but thats a diffrent story. I have been looking for a decent rep and theirs is A+.

Also as HD said Mary might find the best for you.

chum_2000_uk
L1050914.jpg

Your underside needs a clean :P

SeanusMaximus

Ooh Ceri you devil you!! :P

rober100

I always liked this watch :lol: Is the dial lumed?

chum_2000_uk
I always liked this watch ;) Is the dial lumed?

Only hands are lumed, not very brightly.

cobn

the watch looks dope, but since iam to anal about everything, the "G" in TAG ist wrong.

there should be arrows like on this one:

Carrera_Calibre_16_vergleich.jpg

Sorry ;)

chum_2000_uk
the watch looks dope, but since iam to anal about everything, the "G" in TAG ist wrong.

Sorry :D

This has been talked about before, I've seen pics either here or on RWI of more recent Carerra Cal. 16 day dates with more correct tag logo.

I don't know whether the manufacturers have updated the logo, or whether some logos are better formed than others. What I know for certain is therev are definitely ones out there with arrows on both ends of the 'G' in the logo, as per the Gen.