Sign in to follow this  
temmelighemmelig

Questions about Timesshop's 116610LN

temmelighemmelig

Hi guys!

After lurking this forum for quite a while, I deceided to pull the trigger on Timesshop's 58$ 16610LN Submariner.

I'm glad I did, as the bang-for-the-buck-ratio on that piece is off the charts. Still, the sharp edgeded bracelet and 21J movement has left me wanting for more.

So before I decide on wiping my card on the twice as expensive 116610LN asian copy 2836, I have some questions:

- The site states there have been som problems with aligning the lume with the bezel. I would appriciate it if someone in here could post a "wost case scenario"-picture of what that statement mean.

- Will the bracelet have the same sharp edges the the one on the 16610LN? Don't feel like finding the sander as soon as the watch arrives.

Appriciate the flash flood of replies.

pollux1

I hear PWC will soon release an ultimate Sub, if it were me I'd wait for that. :)

temmelighemmelig

Maybe I will.

You got any info on the ultimate version by the way?

NFleischer

I find I have to file down alot of the rep bracelets- even some of the more expensive models.

Its quite easy and I like the smooth feeling. I even did abit of sanding on a Gen Omega because I felt the edge

was alittle too sharp.

temmelighemmelig

How would a a quick file down effect a PVD coated watch?

I'm looking at a Pro-Hunter DSSD (this site is going to ruin me) and were wondering if filing it down would destroy the coating.

LaraA

I ordered same watch today, but problem with the payment :)